1. Explain the four stage of guest cycle 2. Describe and identify features of…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
1. Explain the four stage of guest cycle 2. Describe and identify features of a hotel operation which makes it different from other service operations. 3. Explain using why the guest life cycle in hotels is important. 4. Direction: Read the statements carefully and briefly explain your answer. During this time of pandemic or turbulent time wherein a lot of businesses are closing down and people are losing their jobs. As a future Tourism and Hospitality entrepreneur how important is having a growth mindset and how will you apply it in order to be able to manage a business that can endure abrupt blows and take advantage of unanticipated possibilities. 5. As a customer identify issues/problem that you’ve encounter in a specific establishment. And as the employees or manger of that establishment what are the things that you will do or implement just to avoid that problem.
What am I going to do here?Species DensityDiscussion: Density refers to the count of individuals of a species within a
What am I going to do here?Species DensityDiscussion: Density refers to the count of individuals of a species within a quadrat. Density measurements are frequently used in studies of sampling of trees, species of herbs and rarely in the descriptions and analysis if whole communities.Quadrat is essential for accuracy in counting the species of organisms in an area, and the method assumes that individuals of a species can be separated. Density measurements with the use of the quadrat obtains values which are subjected to the limitations concerning the size of the quadrats. Quadrat size must be kept constant when using density counts because the number of individuals found is entirely a function of the area examined.To obtain a quadrat, lay out a grid. A grid is a series of randomly spaced parallel lines with a second set of similar lines crossing them at right angles dividing an area into squares of equal sizes which are called Quadrat.Materials: two 30-m tapesquadrat frames of various sizes (1m x 1m, 0.5m x 0.5m, 0.25m c 0.25m, 0.1mx 0.1m)record sheetsrandom numbersProcedure:Select two adjacent sitesAgree on the species to be identified Lay out a grid on the chosen area and record the density of each selected species using different sizes of quadrat (10 of each size).Count the number of individuals of one species and other species in order to find species density.Repeat the procedure for laying out a grid in another area.4.Restrict the number of species to five. Use species that all students can identify individual members can be counted easily.
A city’s population is 1300 and growing at 3% a year. (a) years from now assuming that the 3% Find
A city’s population is 1300 and growing at 3% a year. (a) years from now assuming that the 3% Find a formula for the population, P, at time t per year is an annual rate or a continuous annual rate. (i) An annual rate: P= (ii) A continuous annual rate: P= . (b) In each case in part (a), estimate the population of the city in 10 years.Round your answers to the nearest integer. (i) The population of the city in 10 years will be .(ii) The population of the city in 20 years will be .
Topic 2: Advantages of an Educated Police Workforce Police agencies across the United States are being called upon to manage
Topic 2: Advantages of an Educated Police Workforce Police agencies across the United States are being called upon to manage an increasingly more educated workforce. The educational level of American police officers has risen significantly over the past 20 years. What do you think are the advantages of a more educated police workforce? What do you feel should be the minimum educational level of a police officer? Why do you feel this way?
Rent ($/mth) 1890, 1920, 1780, 1620, 1610, 1970, 1680, 1640, 1820. Distance (miles) 2.2, 1.2, 3.1, 5.0, 6.2, 0.5, 4.4,
Writing Assignment Writing ServiceRent ($/mth) 1890, 1920, 1780, 1620, 1610, 1970, 1680, 1640, 1820. Distance (miles) 2.2, 1.2, 3.1, 5.0, 6.2, 0.5, 4.4, 5.2, 2.4 (a) From your calculator, find the equation of the linear regression line that expresses monthly rent as a function of distance to the University of Denver. Round each coefficient to two decimals. (b) What exactly does the slope of your regression equation tell you? Give a specific interpretation for this equation, and not a general interpretation. (c) What is the predicted average monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment that is 4 miles from the University of Denver? Show how you get your answer.
1. How do we prepare to integrate sustainability into the planning and design stages of an ICT project? 2. How
1. How do we prepare to integrate sustainability into the planning and design stages of an ICT project? 2. How do we plan strategies for incorporating sustainability into an ICT project?3. Outline possible sources of security threats, including eavesdropping, data interception, data corruption, data falsification and authentication issues.can i get thoes answers?
Find the dimensions of a rectangle given that it’s perimeter is 98cm and it’s length is 1cm more than twice
Find the dimensions of a rectangle given that it’s perimeter is 98cm and it’s length is 1cm more than twice it’s widthset up equation using variables for L for length W for widths and P perimeters write equations for P in terms of L and Wwrite equation for L in terms of W the length is ———. cm ? The width is ———— cm?
Your pen-pal from Puebla, Mexico, sent you an email that describes what she does on weekends. She has asked you
Your pen-pal from Puebla, Mexico, sent you an email that describes what she does on weekends. She has asked you to write back and explain how you prepare for school. Respond in Spanish and use complete sentences. You may copy and paste the accented and special characters from this list if needed: Á, á, É, é, Í, í, Ó, ó, Ú, ú, ü, Ñ, ñ, ¡, ¿Remember to use only the vocabulary words from this lesson and correct spelling, punctuation, and capitalization. Include all the requirements from below: -the verb ser -the verb estar -one possessive adjective -one regular adjective -one vocabulary phrase that has a reflexive verb
respond to this discussion below about the case file Ernesto Mirandas confession. 1) The most important evidence in the case
respond to this discussion below about the case file Ernesto Mirandas confession. 1) The most important evidence in the case that led to the initial identification of Miranda as a suspect in the rape of Kathy Midare for me was the fact Kathy remembered the car. Kathy and her brother in-law also remembered about incident that happened two days earlier, when they saw similar car. He (brother in-law) also remembered partial license plate number. 2) Police kind of lied to Miranda that Kathy recognized him during lineup and that is why he confessed of kidnapping, and raping Kathy. What is more he also confessed he committed two other crimes. Also he signed papers at the end of interrogation that he is aware about the fact his confession will be used against him.3) There are two circumstances when police must inform suspect of their 5th Amendment right: – the person in custody must, prior interrogation, be clearly informed of his/her rights to remain silent -the suspect have a right to have attorney
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER