Advanced Research Topic in Computer… | Good Grade Guarantee!
ASSIGNMENT BRIEF :-This Assignment assesses the following module Learning Outcomes (Take these from the module DMD):
Knowledge and understanding:
1. Have a conceptual understanding of how established techniques of research are used to create and extend existing knowledge in computer science.
2. Be able to identify a research problem from synthesizing problem definitions from relevant literature.
3. Demonstrate originality in proposing alternative solutions within a chosen area.
Skills and attributes :
1. Critically evaluate research literature and identify research problems to solve
2. Demonstrate ability to propose alternative approaches for future work in a chosen area.
3. Communicate research knowledge effectively in scholarly manner.
Please see attached pages below
This assignment is worth 100 % of the overall assessment for this module.
Marks awarded for-
Appropriate format structure and grammar. Clarity of writing. 20%
Appropriate use of citations and references. 10%
Demonstration of understanding of the research areas and literature. 25%
Demonstration of ability to identify research questions. 20%
Demonstration of ability to identify and evaluate research methods 25%
A note to the Students:
1. For undergraduate modules, a score above 40% represent a pass performance at honours level.
2. For postgraduate modules, a score of 50% or above represents a pass mark.
3. Modules may have several components of assessment and may require a pass in all elements.
For further details, please consult the relevant Module Guide or ask the Module Leader.
Type of Feedback to be given for this assignment: Written
Advanced Research Topics in Computer Science :
Details of the assignment:
The assignment consists of a portfolio of the work you have been doing throughout the semester. The portfolio should have the following contents.
1.Title page showing the Module cede, your name student number and the words Portfolio Coursework.
2. The formative coursework you wrote at the beginning of the course. Specification is at the end of this document.
3. Reports on 4 of the topics covered on the course. So for there have been 5 research areas.
• Hum. Robot Interaction
• Human Robot Interaction and the Robot House
• Data Science
• Machine Teaming
• Cloud Computing
As part of your tutorial work you have been preparing short reports on each topic and given support in doing this.
Choose 4 topic areas. Where a topic seems quite broad, you can choose an aspect of it. There should be a report on each of the areas that you choose.
Because we have not been able to provide research lectures relevant to all MSc routes we have decided to allow two versions of the coursework:
1) The original coursework as previously set’ prepare reports on four of the topics in the list above
2) Allow students to choose two topics from the list above and then to select two distinct topics relevant to their own MSc route. You still do 4 topics. All topics must be from distinct areas however.
The reports should each follow this format:
1. Title/research subject area
2. Presented by (the lecturer’s name)
3. Research area: A brief description of the area (around 150 words)
4. Relation to Computer Science in general: What other areas in Computer Science and Science in general does the area relate to? (no word count min 150 words)
5. Research questions and methods: Identify a significant research question in this area. What methods could be used to investigate this question. Evaluate the effectiveness of these methods (around 600 words)
6. General relevance: What relevance does this kind of work have in general? How might it be generally helpful? Are there any possible negative implications? (around 300 words)
All work should be supported by citations and adequate references.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**