Assignment: Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Final blog | English…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Assignment: Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Final blog | English homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay This assignment builds on and expands work already begun in Week 10. That week, you selected an artist, and found three research sources and at least one visual image about your selected artist. Now, you are being asked to use these research sources to construct a research paper which can teach others about your selected artist and any ideas you may have about your topic, making sure now to also comment on the relevance of your artist to this course, to your life, and to our world in general. In other words, prepare a traditional research paper about your artist/topic but also critically consider relevance. What important information about your artist/topic do you want to teach your readers and what can you tell readers about how your topic may be important for this course and right now in our world, or in your own life, major, etc…? Suggestions, Guidance, and Requirements: v Use MLA style for all citations and also to identify all visual images or items whether they be a video, a screenshot of a YouTube video, a film still or clip, or a painting, etc.; use MLA for all citations v Use the three research sources you selected in week 10 in order to inform your content; correctly cite these sources in MLA style v Use correct MLA in-text references as well as a Works Cited list as needed in order to correctly identify all researched information v Include your selected visual image from week 10. But also keep in mind that you are free to include in this post anywhere from 1 to 3 visual images total and as you see fit in order to illustrate and support your writing v Work into your writing some reference to course material in order demonstrate the relevance of your artist to this course – this will take some critical thinking: what course content do you feel most relates and why? Reference at least one relevant artist or topic we learned about; you may find it helpful to include a visual image in support of this; you may find that you want to compare your image to the image from the course, etc… v In order to support your selection of a relevant course artist or topic, please also use and make reference to at least one course reading or posted learning item. Which reading, website, or video from our course makes the most sense here? Can you use information from this source as support in your writing? Be sure to cite at least one learning item from our course v Work into your thoughts about relevance some consideration of why, how, and in what ways your artist/topic might be important or relevant in our world, or in your own life or major right now. Again, this may take some reflection and critical thinking v Keep in mind that your audience consists of your colleagues in this class. Thus, when formulating your writing you may want to think about what fascinating, rich, germane, interesting, and insightful information about your artist you want them to know. How should your readers be connecting this artist to our learning this semester, or indeed, to our world? How might you explain the relevance of this artist to our course, our world, or to your life? v Aim to pack your writing with insightful facts, details, and specific examples in order to bring your artist/topic, ideas about relevance, and indeed all writing to vivid life for your reader. Be sure to fully demonstrate knowledge and understanding. Writing should be organized but do feel free to be creative, or creatively engaging, in your approach if it suits your purpose. v Come up with an engaging title for your post and include your title and your name in the title space v All work, images, text should be posted to the Blog Site v Aim for 1000 words, give or take 200 words either direction v Please read through the blog posts and learn from others in the course – leave comments of at least 3 or more sentences on at least 2 other posts. Comments should clearly demonstrate engagement with and understanding of v Finally, respond to at least one comment left on your own post. Aim for a response of at least 3 or more sentences v All posts must have one comment before a second is left Grading out of 20 points: A level work (18-20 pts): A level work always meets all requirements and follows all suggestions to an extremely high degree of excellence and at times may even go above and beyond all expectation. A level work uses many critically considered supporting and specific details and examples and demonstrates beyond any doubt that time and care were spent with the assignment. Understanding and critical consideration of course content is not only clear but has been carefully and critically considered and utilized in highly insightful ways; writing demonstrates beyond any doubt that learning and research about selected artist is solid and fully demonstrated through many rich, engaging, detailed, and specific examples; relevance is insightful, illuminating, and furthers links and connection between selected artist and course learning, our present moment, writer’s life, etc. With A level work a reader never has to stumble or guess at meaning or scheme as word choice, edits, writing mechanics, style, flow, and organization of ideas are always excellent; A level work clearly and correctly cites all researched information in MLA style and it is clear beyond any doubt that MLA citation guide was consulted and utilized. Comments and interactions meet or exceed requirements and it is clear that thought, time, and care were spent. A level work is always a joy to read, always illuminates a topic for the reader, and it is always clear that writer took care, time, and pride in creating the work. Note that if any of the above items are even slightly muddy, called into question, or feel uncertain or shaky, then the work cannot be considered A level. -NOTE: MAKE TWO ESSAYS THE SAME WITH DIFFERENT ARTISTS ARTIST 1: Caledonia Curry A.K.A Swoon ARTIST 2: Kerry Marshall -PLEASE FIND DIFFERENT SOURCES (different types, book, jornal, blog, etc..) FOR EACH ARTIST and include them in the essays
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Hcs 325 week 3 importance of teams Just from $13/Page Order
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Hcs 325 week 3 importance of teams Just from $13/Page Order Essay Consider the following scenario: As the management team of a busy call center for a health care organization, you note that the volume of calls has doubled over the past year. Although you do not have the budget to hire additional staff, you do have an additional $20,000 to spend on your department to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction. Write a 700- to 1,400-word essay, using the five step planning process that describes how your team might improve efficiency and customer service in your department by focusing on teamwork. Address the following in your team’s proposal: Describe briefly each of the five steps of the planning process Identify how each of the steps will be applied in the given situation. Give specific examples. Explain why teams are essential to health care Outline how teams are used in other industries (examples might be aviation, auto racing, and the military.. or any other industry) Determine how teamwork lessons from other industries might be applied to the health care industry Cite at least two references, one of which may be the course textbook, to support your position. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines. Click the Assignments File tab to submit your assignment. Each team member should enter the assignment section and attest to their participation on the assignment.
MGMT 2115 – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on | Human Resource Management homework
MGMT 2115 – HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on | Human Resource Management homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay POWERPOINT PRESENTATION FOR ONLINE COURSE Pick an article from the Savannah Morning News, Wall Street Journal, HR Magazine, Atlanta Journal-Constitution or any other business publication. THE ARTICLE MUST BE RELATED TO THE FIELD OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT. You will submit a PowerPoint slide presentation (PP) about this article. REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POWERPOINT SLIDES: Create a PowerPoint slide presentation – there is no designated number of slides. Slides must cover the subject matter. POWERPOINT PRESENTATION EVALUATION Grading Criteria: Each criterion = 20 points each Total possible points = 200 SCORE PP = PowerPoint slides · Presenter submitted PP within designated timeframe _______ · PP – article is related to the field of HR Management _______ · PP – includes “bullet points” (no paragraphs or long sentences) (no more than 6 “bullet points” per slide; no more than 8 words per bullet point) _______ · PP – information is organized and detailed _______ · PP – contains appropriate amount of information – (this means that the “bullet points” accurately reflect the information you wish to convey) _______ · PP – information is presented in a logical and interesting sequence (flows) _______ · PP – slides are “aesthetically appropriate and pleasing” (slides have appropriate color, background, font (size/theme), pictures, etc. ______ · PP – includes your reaction to the article _______ · PP – includes why he/she selected this HR article _______ · PP – slides are free of grammar, punctuation, or spelling errors ______ TOTAL SCORE (Max 200 points) ________
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Mgt 330 week 1 dq 2 Just from $13/Page Order Essay
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Mgt 330 week 1 dq 2 Just from $13/Page Order Essay Ashford 2: – Week 1 – Discussion 2 Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Reference the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated. Company Evaluation Select one of the companies below and conduct some basic research. British Petroleum (BP) Facebook Hyundai Dunkin’ Donuts Netflix State what you believe is the distinctive competence and core competence of your selected company. Give an example of how the values and mission statement help to shape planning. Also give some internal and external factors that may influence the business in the future and explain how they will influence the business. Respond substantively to two other learners Complete a SWOT Analysis for your selected organization; applying each of the categories in evaluating the company. Guided Response: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond substantively to at least two of your classmates’ posts. Respond
The 1999 Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: To err is human: Building a safer health system was a wake up
Writing Assignment Writing ServiceThe 1999 Institute of Medicine (IOM) report: To err is human: Building a safer health system was a wake up call for both the general public and healthcare providers regarding the problem and tragic consequences of medical errors. According to the Report Brief: “At least 44,000 people, and perhaps as many as 98,000 people, die in hospitals each year as a result of medical errors that could have been prevented” (Institute of Medicine, 1999, p. 1). The report recommends a four-tiered approach as a strategy for addressing this problem. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Assignment 2: action on iom report Just from $13/Page Order Essay In this assignment, you will read the report and then evaluate how the healthcare system has responded to each of the four recommendations made in the report. Institute of Medicine. (1999). To err is human: Building a safer health system (Report Brief). Institute of Medicine of the National Academies [Web page]. Retrieved from http://www.iom.edu/Reports/1999/To-Err-is-Human-Building-A-Safer-Health-System.aspx. Use sources other than the textbook to find information about how the U.S. healthcare system is acting on the four recommendations in the IOM report. You may use journal articles, government reports, reports or findings of public organizations, and other authoritative sources. The following are sources of information on two of the recommendations: The first recommendation about creating leadership refers to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). Use the AHRQ Web site http://www.ahrq.gov/. The third recommendation about actions of oversight organizations, professional groups, and group purchasers of healthcare identifies the Leapfrog Group (http://www.leapfroggroup.org/). Write your assessment in a 6-page report. Include an appropriate introduction and conclusion. Write your assessment of action on the four recommendations in the IOM report. Then, write an overall assessment of how the U.S. healthcare system is performing in regard to patient safety, in response to the IOM recommendations. Give examples of actions by the healthcare industry and cite sources. Write your report in a Word document formatted in APA style.
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Psy 605 | Psychology homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Psy 605 | Psychology homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay Prior to completing this discussion, please read the American Psychological Association’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.(2010) and Fact Sheet on End-of-Life Care (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. (2014), as well as the Block, et al. (2006), Kwak,
Jim Sellers is thinking about producing a new type of electric razor for men. If the market were favorable, he
Jim Sellers is thinking about producing a new type of electric razor for men. If the market were favorable, he would get a return of $100,000, but if the market for this new type of razor were unfavorable, he would lose $60,000. Since Ron Bush is a good friend of Jim Sellers, Jim is considering the possibility of using Bush Marketing Research to gather additional information about the market for the razor. Ron has suggested that Jim either use a survey or a pilot study to test the market. The survey would be a sophisticated questionnaire administered to a test market. It will cost $5,000. Another alternative is to run a pilot study. This would involve producing a limited number of the new razors and trying to sell them in two cities that are typical of American cities. The pilot study is more accurate but is also more expensive. It will cost $20,000. Ron Bush has suggested that it would a good idea for Jim to conduct either the survey or the pilot before Jim makes the decision concerning whether to produce the new razor. But Jim is not sure if the value of the survey or the pilot is worth the cost. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Jim sellers | Mathematics homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay Jim estimates that the probability of a successful market without performing a survey or pilot study is 0.5. Furthermore, the probability of a favorable survey result given a favorable market for razors is 0.7, and the probability of a favorable survey result given an unsuccessful market for razors is 0.2. In addition, the probability of an unfavorable pilot study given an unfavorable market is 0.9, and the probability of an unsuccessful pilot study result given a favorable market for razors is 0.2.a. Draw the decision tree for this problem without the probability values.b. Compute the revised probabilities needed to complete the decision, and place these values in the decision tree.c. What is the best decision for Jim? Use EMV as the decision criterion Problem 3Explain the fundamental difference in the “Keynesian” view of the economy and the classical viewProblem 4Suppose the government increases education spending by $20 billion. Based on an MPC of 0.75, how much additional consumption will this increase cause? Show your work.Problem 5Would a millionaire and a poor person have the same MPC? Explain thoroughly.Problem 6The federal government increases spending by $1 billion to develop a new fighter jet. If the MPC in the economy is 0.1, what will be the overall spending effect on the economy? Show your work.Internet QuestionsQuestion 1Visit: http://taxhistory.tax.orgGo explore the Tax History Museum. While there, select the dates 1861 to 1865. Provide a full one-page synopsis on the relative approaches taken by the North and the South with regard to tax policy. Which was superior and why?
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Need help with assignment: evaluation of skills: client system Just from
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Need help with assignment: evaluation of skills: client system Just from $13/Page Order Essay After planning the script and videotaping the role-play scenario, how did it feel to walk in the shoes of a social worker? What insights did you gain from the experience? What aspects of this experience were challenging for you? Being able to recognize the areas where you were successful and the areas where you need improvement are what make role-plays an important part of your social work education. For the written segment of your Final Project, reflect on your experience in developing this role-play video. Consider any insights you gained from the experience, as well as the challenges you might have experienced in its planning and execution. Think about the specific social work techniques you used and why you used them. Finally, review the videos your colleagues posted. Select one of those videos and consider any areas in which your colleague might improve their approach and why. By Day 7 Submit a 4- to 5-page paper. In your paper, address the following: Reflect on your experience in doing the role-play video. Describe insights you gained from the experience and explain how these insights affect your approach to practice. Describe the challenges you experienced in planning and executing the role-play scenario and explain how you overcame them. Focus on insights and challenges related to demonstrating skills and engaging as a professional social worker, not on technical aspects of role-playing or recording the scene. Describe the specific engagement techniques/skills you used and analyze why you used them. Describe the colleague’s role-play video you selected. Assess what your colleague did well in the video you selected and recommend areas for improvement in your colleague’s approach. Support your Assignment with specific references to the Resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references. Kirst-Ashman, K. K.,
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Mgt 330 week 2 dq 1 Just from $13/Page Order Essay
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Mgt 330 week 2 dq 1 Just from $13/Page Order Essay Ashford 3: – Week 2 – Discussion 1 Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Reference the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated. Structure for Conglomerates Reflect on your reading for the week, specifically Analytical Exercise 8. Is another form of structural configuration better suited to multiproduct, multiservice companies? If not, is there a form of departmentalization for multiproduct, multiservice companies which would match somewhat the divisional structure configuration?” Explain how the following somewhat match each other: • functional structure with simple structure• divisional structure with departmentalization by product• machine bureaucracy with centralized, mechanistic structure• professional bureaucracy with decentralized, organic structure Guided Response: Your initial post should be at least 200 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references. Respond substantively to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
1. In a poll, respondents were asked whether they had ever been in a car accident. 220 respondents indicated that
1. In a poll, respondents were asked whether they had ever been in a car accident. 220 respondents indicated that they had been in a car accident and 370 respondents said that they had not been in a car accident. If one of these respondents is randomly selected, what is the probability of getting someone who has been in a car accident? Round to the nearest thousandth.A. 0.384 B. 0.380 C. 0.373D. 0.370 Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Exam_6_stastics | Mathematics homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay 2. 3. If you flip a coin three times, the possible outcomes are HHH, HHT, HTH, HTT, THH, THT, TTH, TTT. What is the probability of getting at least one head? A. 4/9 B. 5/6 C. 7/8 D. 5/8 4. Joe dealt 20 cards from a standard 52-card deck, and the number of red cards exceeded the number of black cards by 8. He reshuffled the cards and dealt 30 cards. This time, the number of red cards exceeded the number of black cards by 10. Determine which deal is closer to the 50/50 ratio of red/black expected of fairly dealt hands from a fair deck and why. A. The first series is closer because 1/10 is farther from 1/2 than is 1/8. B. The series closer to the theoretical 50/50 cannot be determined unless the number of red and black cards for each deal is given. C. The second series is closer because 20/30 is closer to 1/2 than is 14/20. D. The first series is closer because the difference between red and black is smaller than the difference in the second series. 5. Suppose you have an extremely unfair die: The probability of a 6 is 3/8, and the probability of each other number is 1/8. If you toss the die 32 times, how many twos do you expect to see?A. 2 B. 4 C. 3 D. 5 6. A class consists of 50 women and 82 men. If a student is randomly selected, what is the probability that the student is a woman? A. 32/132 B. 25/66C. 50/132 D. 82/132 7. If you flip a coin three times, the possible outcomes are HHH, HHT, HTH, HTT, THH, THT, TTH, TTT. What is the probability that at least two heads occur consecutively? A. 1/8 B. 3/8 C. 5/8 D. 6/8 8. Suppose you buy 1 ticket for $1 out of a lottery of 1000 tickets where the prize for the one winning ticket is to be $500. What is your expected value? A. $0.00 B. −$0.40 C. −$1.00 D. −$0.50 9. If you flip a coin three times, the possible outcomes are HHH, HHT, HTH, HTT, THH, THT, TTH, TTT. What is the probability of getting at least two tails? A. 1/2 B. 2/3 C. 3/4 D. 4/9 10. A bag contains four chips of which one is red, one is blue, one is green, and one is yellow. A chip is selected at random from the bag and then replaced in the bag. A second chip is then selected at random. Make a list of the possible outcomes (for example, RB represents the outcome red chip followed by blue chip) and use your list to determine the probability that the two chips selected are the same color. (Hint: There are 16 possible outcomes.)A. 1/4 B. ¾ C. 2/16 D. 3/16 11. A committee of three people is to be formed. The three people will be selected from a list of five possible committee members. A simple random sample of three people is taken, without replacement, from the group of five people. Using the letters A, B, C, D, E to represent the five people, list the possible samples of size three and use your list to determine the probability that B is included in the sample. (Hint: There are 10 possible samples.)A. 0.6 B. 0.4 C. 0.7 D. 0.8 12. In the first series of rolls of a die, the number of odd numbers exceeded the number of even numbers by 5. In the second series of rolls of the same die, the number of odd numbers exceeded the number of even numbers by 11. Determine which series is closer to the 50/50 ratio of odd/even expected of a fairly rolled die. A. The second series is closer because the difference between odd and even numbers is greater than the difference for the first series. B. The first series is closer because the difference between odd and even numbers is less than the difference for the second series. C. Since 1/2 > 1/5 > 1/11, the first series is closer. D. The series closer to the theoretical 50/50 cannot be determined unless the total number of rolls for both series is given. 13. Jody checked the temperature 12 times on Monday, and the last digit of the temperature was odd six times more than it was even. On Tuesday, she checked it 18 times and the last digit was odd eight times more than it was even. Determine which series is closer to the 50/50 ratio of odd/even expected of such a series of temperature checks. A. The Monday series is closer because 1/6 is closer to 1/2 than is 1/8. B. The Monday series is closer because 6/12 is closer to 0.5 than is 8/18. C. The Tuesday series is closer because the 13/18 is closer to 0.5 than is 9/12. D. The series closest to the theoretical 50/50 cannot be determined without knowing the number of odds and evens in each series. 14. Suppose you pay $1.00 to roll a fair die with the understanding that you will get back $3.00 for rolling a 5 or a 2, nothing otherwise. What is your expected value? A. $1.00 B. $0.00 C. $3.00 D. −$1.00 15. On a multiple choice test, each question has 6 possible answers. If you make a random guess on the first question, what is the probability that you are correct? A. 1/5 B. 1/6 C. 1/4 D. 2/5 16. A study of two types of weed killers was done on two identical weed plots. One weed killer killed 15% more weeds than the other. This difference was significant at the 0.05 level. What does this mean? A. The improvement was due to the fact that there were more weeds in one study. B. The probability that the difference was due to chance alone is greater than 0.05. C. The probability that one weed killer performed better by chance alone is less than 0.05. D. There is not enough information to make any conclusion. 17. The distribution of B.A. degrees conferred by a local college is listed below, by major. Major Frequency English 2073 Mathematics 2164 Chemistry 318 Physics 856 Liberal Arts 1358 Business 1676 Engineering 868 9313 What is the probability that a randomly selected degree is not in Business? A. 0.7800 B. 0.8200 C. 0.8300 D. 0.9200 18. A 28-year-old man pays 5 for a one-year life insurance policy with coverage of $140,000. If the probability that he will live through the year is 0.9994, to the nearest dollar, what is the man’s expected value for the insurance policy? A. $139,916 B. −$41 C. $84 D. −$124 19. A bag contains 4 red marbles, 3 blue marbles, and 7 green marbles. If a marble is randomly selected from the bag, what is the probability that it is blue? A. 2/11 B. 3/11 C. 5/14 D. 3/14 20. The data set represents the income levels of the members of a country club. Estimate the probability that a randomly selected member earns at least $98,000. 112,000 126,000 90,000 133,000 94,000 112,000 98,000 82,000 147,000 182,000 86,000 105,000 140,000 94,000 126,000 119,000 98,000 154,000 78,000 119,000 A. 0.4 B. 0.6 C. 0.66 D. 0.7 21. A study of students taking Statistics 101 was done. Four hundred students who studied for more than 10 hours averaged a B. Two hundred students who studied for less than 10 hours averaged a C. This difference was significant at the 0.01 level. What does this mean? A. The probability that the difference was due to chance alone is greater than 0.01. B. There is less than a 0.01 chance that the first group’s grades were better by chance alone. C. The improvement was due to the fact that more people studied. D. There is not enough information to make any conclusion 22. Sample size = 400, sample mean = 44, sample standard deviation = 16. What is the margin of error? A. 1.4 B. 1.6 C. 2.2 D. 2.6 23. Select the best fit line on the scatter diagram below. D. None of the lines is the line of best 24. A researcher wishes to estimate the mean amount of money spent per month on food by households in a certain neighborhood. She desires a margin of error of $30. Past studies suggest that a population standard deviation of $248 is reasonable. Estimate the minimum sample size needed to estimate the population mean with the stated accuracy. A. 274 B. 284 C. 264 D. 272 25. Suggest the cause of the correlation among the data. The graph shows strength of coffee (y) and number of scoops used to make 10 cups of coffee (x). Identify the probable cause of the correlation. A. The variation in the x variable is a direct cause of the variation in the y variable. B. There is no correlation between the variables. C. The correlation is due to a common underlying cause. D. The correlation between the variables is coincidental 26. Suggest the cause of the correlation among the data. The graph shows strength of coffee (y) and number of scoops used to make 10 cups of coffee (x). Identify the probable cause of the correlation. A.The variation in the x variable is a direct cause of the variation inthe y variable. B. There is no correlation between the variables. C. The correlation is due to a common underlying cause. D. The correlation between the variables is coincidental. 26.A population proportion is to be estimated. Estimate the minimum sample size needed to achieve a margin of error E = 0.01with a 95% degree of confidence. A. 7,000 B. 8,000 C. 9,000 D. 10,000 27. Select the best estimate of the correlation coefficient for the data depicted in the scatter diagram. A. -0.9 B. 0.1 C. 0.5 D. 0.9 28. A sample of nine students is selected from among the students taking a particular exam. The nine students were asked how much time they had spent studying for the exam and the responses (in hours) were as follows:18, 7, 10, 13, 12, 16, 5, 20, 21 Estimate the mean study time of all students taking the exam. Round your answer to the nearest tenth of an hour if necessary. A. 13 hours B. 12.2 hours C. 13.6 hours D. It is not possible to estimate the population mean from this sample data 29. The scatter plot and best-fit line show the relation among the data for the price of a stock (y) and employment (x) in arbitrary units. The correlation coefficient is 0.8. Predict the stock price for an employment value of 6. A. 8.8 B. 6.2 C. 8.2 D. None of the values are correct 30.The graph shows a measure of fitness (y) and miles walked weekly. Identify the probable cause of the correlation. A. The correlation is coincidental. B. There is a common underlying cause of the correlation. C. There is no correlation between the variables. D. Walking is a direct cause of the fitness. 31. Eleven female college students are selected at random and asked their heights. The heights (in inches) are as follows:67, 59, 64, 69, 65, 65, 66, 64, 62, 64, 62Estimate the mean height of all female students at this college. Round your answer to the nearest tenth of an inch if necessary. A. It is not possible to estimate the population mean from this sample data B. 64.3 inches C. 64.9 inches D. 63.7 inches 32. Select the best fit line on the scatter diagram below. A. A B. B C. C D. All of the lines are equally good 33. In a poll of 400 voters in a certain state, 61% said that they opposed a voter ID bill that might hinder some legitimate voters from voting. The margin of error in the poll was reported as 4 percentage points (with a 95% degree of confidence). Which statement is correct? A. The reported margin of error is consistent with the sample size. B. There is not enough information to determine whether the margin of error is consistent with the sample size. C. The sample size is too small to achieve the stated margin of error. D. For the given sample size, the margin of error should be smaller than stated Required sample size = (phat)(1 – phat)(z/E)2 = (0.61)(1 – 0.61)(2/0.04)2 = 594.75 34.The scatter plot and best-fit line show the relation among the number of cars waiting by a school (y) and the amount of time after the end of classes (x) in arbitrary units. The correlation coefficient is -0.55. Determine the amount of variation in the number of cars not explained by the variation time after sch A. 55% B. 70% C. 30% D. 45% 35. Which graph has two groups of data, correlations within each group, but no correlation among all the data? A. B. C. D 36. The scatter plot and best-fit line show the relation among the number of cars waiting by a school (y) and the amount of time after the end of classes (x) in arbitrary units. The correlation coefficient is -0.55. Use the line of best fit to predict the number of cars at time 4 after the end of classes. A. 7.0 B. 6.0 C. 8.0 D. 3.5 Draw a vertical line through the value 4 on the horizontal axis and extend the line vertically until it intersects the line shown on the graph. Then draw a horizontal line through the point of intersection and extend it to the left until it intersects the vertical axis. Read the value where the horizontal line crosses the vertical axis. The value is approximately 7. 37. A researcher wishes to estimate the proportion of college students who cheat on exams. A poll of 560 college students showed that 27% of them had, or intended to, cheat on examinations. Find the 95% confidence interval. A. 0.2323 to 0.3075 B. 0.2325 to 0.3075 C. 0.2325 to 0.3185 D. 0.2323 to 0.3185 38. Among a random sample of 150 employees of a particular company, the mean commute distance is 29.6 miles. This mean lies 1.2 standard deviations above the mean of the sampling distribution. If a second sample of 150 employees is selected, what is the probability that for the second sample, the mean commute distance will be less than 29.6 miles? A. 0.8849 B. 0.5 C. 0.1131 D. 0.1151 P(second sample mean ≤ 29.6) = P(z ≤ 1.2) = 0.8849 39. The scatter plot and best-fit line show the relation between the price per item (y) and the availability of that item (x) in arbitrary units. The correlation coefficient is -0.95. Determine the amount of variation in pricing explained by the variation in availability. A. 5% B. 10% C. 95% D. 90% 40. Of the 6796 students in one school district, 1537 cannot read up to grade level. Among a sample of 812 of the students from this school district, 211 cannot read up to grade level. Find the sample proportion of students who cannot read up to grade level A. 0.14 B. 0.26 C. 211 D. 0.23
This week challenging debate… Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Controlled substances | US Just
This week challenging debate… Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Controlled substances | US Just from $13/Page Order Essay I want to take this opportunity to discuss our new granted privilege to prescribe controlled substance. There are five classes of substance considered under the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970, 2019). The privilege for Nurse Practitioners(NPs) to prescribe controlled substance was legally approved in Florida, the last state to grant such a privilege for midlevel practitioners, in 2017( Kellangs
PART I Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Can anyone help me with my anthropology homework? Just
PART I Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Can anyone help me with my anthropology homework? Just from $13/Page Order Essay Directions: Read the questions below and formulate a response to each that is at least one hundred words in length. Please cite the textbook and external resources to support your answer (Wikipedia sources are not permitted). List each resource used at the end of paper in the reference list section. Please remember that you may utilize LIRN to help you search for resources. You can visit the Academic Resource Center for a guide on how to utilize LIRN successfully. 1.Briefly describe two goals for anthropological research. 2.Discuss one difficulty that cultural anthropologists encounter when they strive to apply the scientific method. 3.What are the four fields of anthropology, and what kinds of phenomena do anthropologists working in these areas study? 4.Discuss how anthropology is unique when compared with other disciplines. 5.Explain the concept of ethnocentrism. How can it be harmful to the ethnocentric person and to others? 6.List the three major components of culture. 7.Explain what is meant by a subculture. 8.How is race a cultural construct? 9.Define and explain the concept of culture. 10.Discuss why human skin color cannot be used to identify between human ethnic groups. PART II: Journal Using a minimum of three resources (Wikipedia.com is not an option) write a 1 to 2 page paper in APA format to identify and discuss how anthropologists use the scientific method to investigate and explain human cultural behavior. Why is it sometimes difficult to apply the scientific method in studies of other cultures?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER