Copy of questionnaire for survey | Good Grade Guarantee!
In this booklet are a number of scales and questions designed to measure your opinions, beliefs and behaviour. Please answer the questions as honestly as possible, in a way that shows how you really are, not how you would like to be or how you think you should be.
You may feel that some questions are very similar to others in the questionnaire. Each of the different sets of questions is measuring different aspects so it is important that you answer each of the questions. Don’t spend too much time thinking about your answers. The first answer that pops into your head is what is needed.
Instructions are given for each of the different sets of questions. Please read these carefully as they vary from section to section. Some sets of questions ask you to give an answer by ticking a box. Others ask you to rate how much you agree or disagree using a 4 point scale, others use a 5, 6 or 7 point scale. It is important that you use the correct scale for each question.Thank you very much for agreeing to participate in this study.
1.Sex: _____Male _____Female (please tick whichever applies)
2.Age: _ (in years)
3.What is your marital status: (please tick whichever best describes your current situation)
_____1. single _____2. in a steady relationship _____3. living with partner _____
4. married for first time _____5. remarried _____6. separated _____7. divorced _____ 8. widowed
4.Do you have any children currently living at home with you: _____Yes _____No
5.What is the highest level of education that you have completed: (please tick the highest level you have completed)._ primary school —- some secondary school —— completed high school—some additional training (apprenticeship, TAFE courses etc.) ————–completed undergraduate University _ completed postgraduate University
6.What are the major sources of stress in your life?
7.Do you smoke?: Yes ____No If yes, how many cigarettes do you smoke per week ______Scale A:-
Please read through the following statements and decide how much you either agree or disagree with each. Using the scale provided write the number that best indicates how you feel on the line next to each statement.
strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 strongly agree:_ 1. In uncertain times I usually expect the best.
2. If something can go wrong for me it will.
3. I’m always optimistic about my future.
4. I hardly ever expect things to go my way.
5. Overall I expect more good things to happen to me than bad. _
6. I rarely count on good things happening to me.
Scale BPlease indicate how much you either agree or disagree with each statement. Write a number from 1 to 4 on the line next to each statement.strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 strongly agree
__ I have little control over the things that happen to me
__ I can do just about anything I really set my mind to do
__ There is really no way I can solve some of the problems I have
__ There is little I can do to change many of the important things in my life
__ What happens to me in the future mostly depends on me
__ I often feel helpless in dealing with the problems of life
__ Sometimes I feel that I’m being pushed around in life
Scale C:-This scale consists of a number of words that describe different feelings and emotions. For each item indicate to what extent you have felt this way during the past few weeks. Write a number from 1 to 5 on the line next to each item.
Scale D:-Below are five statements with which you may agree or disagree. Using a 1 to 7 scale, indicate your agreement with each item by placing the appropriate number on the line next to that item.strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 strongly agree
__ In most ways my life is close to ideal
__ The conditions of my life are excellent
__ I am satisfied with my life
__ So far I have got the important things I want in life
__ If I could live my life again, I would change almost nothing
Scale E:-Please use the scale below to answer each of the following questions. Write a number from 1 to 5 in the space provided.
In the Last few weeks:______1. How often have you been upset because of something that happened unexpectedly?______2. How often have you felt that you were unable to control the important things in your life?______3. How often have you felt nervous and ‘stressed’?______4. How often have you felt confident about your ability to handle your personal problems?______5. How often have you felt that things were going your way?______6. How often have you found that you could not cope with all the things that you had to do?______7. How often have you been able to control irritations in your life?______8. How often have you felt that you were on top of things?______9. How often have you been angered because of things that happened that were outside of your control?______10. How often have you felt difficulties were piling up so high that you could not overcome them?
Scale F:-Please indicate how much you agree or disagree with each of these statements using the scale provided below. Write the number that best indicates how you feel in the space next to each statement.strongly disagree 1 2 3 4 strongly agree
__ I feel that I am a person of worth, at least on an equal basis with others
__ I feel that I have a number of good qualities
__ All in all, I am inclined to feel that I am a failure
__ I am able to do things as well as most other people
__ I feel I do not have much to be proud of
__ I take a positive attitude toward myself
__ I wish I could have more respect for myself
__ On the whole, I am satisfied with myself
__ I certainly feel useless at times
__ At times I think I am no good at all
Scale G:-Listed below are a number of statements concerning personal attitudes and traits. Read each item and decide whether the statement is true or false as it relates to you.
Circle either True (T) or False (F) for each statement1. I’m always willing to admit it when I make a mistake2. I always try to practice what I preach3. I never resent being asked to return a favour4. I have never been irked when people expressed ideas very different from my own5. I have never deliberately said something that hurt someone’s feelings6. I like to gossip at times7. There have been occasions when I took advantage of someone8. I sometimes try to get even rather than forgive and forget9. At times I have really insisted on having things my own way10. There have been occasions when I felt like smashing things
Scale H:-Using the scale provided, decide how much you either agree or disagree with each statement. Next to each statement, write the number that best indicates how you feel.
_ 1. I don’t have much control over my emotional reactions to stressful situations.
2. When I’m in a bad mood I find it hard to snap myself out of it.
3. My feelings are usually fairly stable.
4. I can usually talk myself out of feeling bad.
5. No matter what happens to me in my life I am confident of my ability to cope emotionally.
6. I have a number of good techniques that will help me cope with any stressful situation.
7. I find it hard to stop myself from thinking about my problems.
8. If I start to worry about something I can usually distract myself and think about something nicer.
9. If I realize I am thinking silly thoughts I can usually stop myself.
10. I am usually able to keep my thoughts under control.
11. I imagine there will be many situations in the future where silly thoughts will get the better of me.
12. I have a number of techniques which I am confident will help me think clearly and rationally in any situation I might find myself.
13. Even when under pressure I can usually keep calm and relaxed.
14. I have a number of techniques or tricks that I use to stay relaxed in stressful situations.
15. When I’m anxious or uptight there does not seem to be much that I can do to help myself relax.
16. There is not much I can do to relax when I get uptight.
17. I have a number of ways of relaxing that I am confident will help me cope.
18. If my stress levels get too high I know there are things I can do to help myself.
You have reached the end of the questionnaire.Thank you very much for participating in this study.Your assistance is greatly appreciated
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**