Definitions of fast tracking and crashing
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
1. Go online and find at least two sites with definitions of fast tracking and crashing a project schedule.
Prepare proper reference citations for the sites you located, using APA style.In your own words, write definitions for project fast tracking and project crashing.Consider the plan you prepared for the software system testing project in question 1 above. If you were informed by management that you must reduce the planned duration of the project by five days, describe how you, as a project manager, could crash or fast track this project. Be specific in identifying exactly what could be changed in the project plan for each option.(continuation of question 2.3) If the request to speed up the project occurs after day 25 of the original schedule, what is the only option available?Question 2
2. Go online and research the difference between total slack and free slack.
Prepare proper reference citations for the sites you located, using APA style.Write definitions of total slack and free slack in your own words.Why would the distinction between different forms of slack be important to a project manager?
Definitions of fast tracking and crashing first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER