Describe a time when you saw a leader/manager use one of the influence techniques described…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Read and answer all 15 questions in the .doc file below. No need to write in essay form just put the answer after the question in a small paragraph.
Answer the following questions related to the pamphlet on Leadership from University College Dublin.
1. What values and beliefs are most important to you as a person?
2. How do you demonstrate them in what you do as an employee?
3. How could you demonstrate them in what you do as a leader?
4. What are the boundaries that constrain you at work?
5. Where could you add value as a leader if you pushed at a boundary?
6. Think of a time when a manager made you feel bad. Either under-valued or didn’t appreciate your work. How could that situation have been different if the manager had used Emotional Intelligence? How would that have affected how you felt?
7. Think of a time when you received feedback.
o How was the information relayed?
o How did it make you feel while you were receiving it?
o Would there have been a better way of giving the information?
o How would you give feedback to someone if you were the manager?
Hero or helper?
8. Describe a time when you saw a leader/manager use one of the influence techniques described in the pamphlet.
9. List your top three strengths. How can you use these to best effect?
10. List three weaknesses that need to be developed. What can you do to improve these areas?
Level 5 leader
11. Write out your organization’s mission statement. Are your purpose and passion in line with the mission statement? Who or why not?
12. When you think about your organization’s culture what is the first thing that comes to mind? Write it here.
o Is this story something to keep or something to change? Defend your answer.
Power and Politics
13. Is your locus of control internal or external?
o How will this affect your ability to be an effective leader?
14. List one way your work environment changed due to COVID-19.
o How much time did you have to implement the change?
o How much advance notice did you get?
15. List one way you work on work-life balance.
o How will you continue this in a leadership role?
Describe a time when you saw a leader/manager use one of the influence techniques described in the pamphlet. appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER