Discuss possible plans of action or interventions that you as a social service worker might…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
My tentative thesis statement:
“Decreased socioeconomic status has played a pivotal role in developing nations’ ability to advance care in the mental health field. Many impoverished nations are seeing people with mental health being mistreated, bound, and shackled because of a lack of funding and resources allocated for addressing mental health issues.”
My instructor made these suggestions for body paragraph topics:
1. Poverty increases risk of mental health problems
2. International examples/Poor Government funding impacts medical care
3. Various services available to people in Canada (As an example/model for developing nations).
(your role as a Social Service Worker)
• Intervention(s): Discuss possible plans of action or interventions that you as a social service worker might utilize. Keep your discussion appropriate to the expertise and realities of a front-line worker. Be specific and concrete. Although you would not overload a client with a variety of direct actions or resources, you may discuss several as possibilities. Be realistic — no easy “fix its”.
• Personal Strengths and Limitations: What do you see as your personal strengths and limitations that come into play in this situation? Be specific.
• Resources: Attach, as an appendix, a list of resources you might access in your work with this client.
Discuss possible plans of action or interventions that you as a social service worker might utilize. appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER