Discuss the different hazards that might be present with an active shooter situation at a…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Assume there is a terrorist active shooter attack at your neighborhood elementary school. Be sure to identify the community and school. For this assignment. complete both parts.
You should use the actual organizational positions and titles and have enough detail that you can use it in Part 2. You can use Mcrosoft Word. Excel. or PowerPoint to design your diagram using the Shapes and SmartArt dropdowns in the toolbar.
The references in this unit have some good block or wiring diagrams to use as a guide: however, do not copy them, use your own creation. In addition. your diagram does not need to be elaborate. but it does need to meet the criteria listed above.
Part 2: Using your diagram, describe how NIMS and the NRF would be set up. and who would provide what for whom. In other words, how the whole system would work for this incident.
In addition, in your discussion you should include the following elements.
• Describe how local community emergency management organizations would respond to and support other agencies in resolving this active shooter situation at a neighborhood school.
• Discuss the different hazards that might be present with an active shooter situation at a neighborhood school, and how they would be controlled or mitigated.
• Examine what emergency support functions (ESFs) described in the National Response Framework would be carried out and by whom, and how they would be carried out.
Discuss the different hazards that might be present with an active shooter situation at a neighborhood school, and how they would be controlled or mitigated. appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER