Econ 4223 – Fall 2018 Econometrics Project Grading Sheet – NO PLAGIARISM
Econ 4223 – Fall 2018 Econometrics Project Grading Sheet
Due: Dec. 6
beginning of class
Category Value (1-10) Weight Score
· Does the paper provide a well-reasoned
justification for the econometric model?
· Is this an interesting question? 3
· Is the exogeneity of the right-hand-side variables
· If E(u|x) 6= 0, how biased are your results? In
· Are data appropriate for the questions that are the
focus of the paper?
· Does the paper adequately describe source of
· Does the paper provide statistical description of
data to help the reader clearly understand its nature
· Are the results presented in such a way that they
can be evaluated critically?
· Are estimators and tests used correctly and
appropriately? Does the paper demonstrate a broad
range of skills and techniques?
· Are the results convincing?
· Does the paper have a well-defined focus?
· Does the paper cite at least 4 scholarly sources?
· Are the results and interpretation presented
clearly? Is the paper well-organized?
· Does the paper use well-designed tables to
present statistical results clearly and efficiently?
Total (150 points)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**