Conduct an external audit in which the company operates (PESTLE).
You are Head of Marketing at Ryanair and have been tasked by the Board to produce a report as a starting point for discussion on the position Ryanair should adopt over
the next three years.
Your assignment MUST be in report format ONLY and MUST include all sources of information in a ‘References’ section using Harvard APA Referencing. Students must use
tables/diagrams and bullet points wherever possible to present the key elements of a professional business report.Students should refer to appropriate theory learned to demonstrate their knowledge and understanding and have read the set book. Not all subject areas will be covered
in lectures and seminars, students are expected to study independently and read/research extensively.The word count is 1500 words.Please note the weighting for each task and divide the word count up appropriately.Assignment requirements1. Conduct an external audit in which the company operates (PESTLE).All sections should be completed and contain Harvard referenced evidence.There must be a minimum of two factors in each section of your PESTLE.Explain:i. What is happening in the external environment?ii. Does it pose threats or opportunities to your company?iii. What impact do these factors have on your business strategy and corporate objectives? 20
2. From the PESTLE, conduct a SWOT analysis on the organisation (10).Students should analyse the information and be able to draw a conclusion from the SWOT analysis (10). 20
3. From the SWOT analysis, identify the four fundamental areas within which marketing objectives may be defined (8).Give four SMART marketing objectives which the company could pursue in priority order (12). 20
4. Give two examples of the various types of marketing strategies that the company could adopt (6).Then identify which type(s) of strategy the company will adopt and why you have chosen that strategy (4) 10
5. Marketing programmes – Draw up a series of 4 planned marketing actions which you have identified from the marketing strategies (5).Outline why you have chosen these actions (5). 10
6. Transferable skills: Business Report format, tables/diagrams labelled, spelling and grammar (10).APA Referencing (10) 20
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT ?
Nursing issue- Staffing and Floating between hospitals with a multi-system hospital organization.
•Review the information presented in this week’s Learning Resources on systems theory and the difference between open and closed systems.•Reflect on the practices and processes with which you are familiar in your organization. Identify one problematic issue or process that could be improved.•Consider the problem from a closed-system perspective. Then think about how the issue or process you selected could be addressed by viewing it from an open-system
perspective. How would the transition from a closed- to an open-system view help you and others to address the problem and improve outcomes?
Post on or before Day 3 a description of the problem that you identified in your selected organization. Explain the problem from a closed-system perspective. Then,
describe how the problem could be addressed by viewing it from an open-system perspective, and explain how this modification would help you and others improve health
References:Marquis, B. L., & Huston, C. J. (2012). Leadership roles and management functions in nursing: Theory and application (Laureate Education, Inc., custom ed.).
Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.McCormack, B., Manley, K., & Walsh, K. (2008). Person-Centred Systems and Processes. In K. Manley, B., McCormack, & V. Wilson (Eds.), International practice
development in nursing and healthcare (pp. 25-29). Oxford, England: Blackwell.Meyer, R. M., & O’Brien-Pallas, L. L. (2010). Nursing services delivery theory: An open system approach. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(12), 2828–2838.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT