SOLVED BY Expert Writers
1. Explain Foucault’s theory of the disciplinary power, highlighting the role that is three strategies (hierarchical observation, normalization, and examination) and Panopticon play in the transformation of power from the medieval form (sovereign power) to the positive, micro, and omnipresent modern form.
2. Discuss Bourdieu’s theory of symbolic domination by drawing on his various theories of capital, habitus, and symbolic violence. Include one example from your own life to help illuminate Bourdieu’s theory.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER