What are the three branches of the criminal justice system? What are the five stages of the criminal justice process?CJi Interactive Activities Worksheet – Week 3
Completethis worksheet using only the week 3 CJi Interactive activities. To insure correct answers and context, do not use general internet searches, dictionaries, or encyclopedias. Although this is a worksheet, answers must be written using proper APA 6th edition formatting, i.e. complete sentences, indented paragraphs, double spacing between lines as well as proper capitalization, spelling, grammar and punctuation. It is not necessary to provide citation and reference information for your answers.
Chapter 4: Criminal Law > Simulation > Recognizing Crime Elements Score: _______
Chapter 9: Pre-Trial Activities & the Criminal Trial > Simulation > Steps in the Trial Process Score: _________ (scores must also be emailed to instructor)
1. What are the three branches of the criminal justice system? What are the five stages of the criminal justice process?
2. What is meant by “Corpus Delicti?” Explain the terms Actus Reus, Mens Rea, and Concurrence.
3. Explain the difference between a justification and excuse defense, provide an example of each type.
4. Is the insanity defense a legal or medical term? What does the M’Naughten Rule require for someone to be considered criminally insane?
5. When are the police required to provide someone with their “Miranda” rights?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
Buy Nursing Papers