SOLVED BY Expert Writers
Sisu is a concept that comes from Finland. And while there’s no direct translation for this word in English, it means to persevere under stress in order to beat the odds. Challenges may come your way, but you’re not going to give up.
1. Read Are You Tougher Than You Think? In this interview, Emilia Lahti offers five specific actions you can take to build up Sisu in your own life so that you can endure and even thrive in moments of extreme stress.
2. Pick one of the five actions and describe how you will work to build your capacity to do this. How will cultivating this specific action help you?
To receive full credit, remember to write 2 posts in the discussion: one original and a response to another student. Your original should be at least 7 sentences, and your reply should be 4 sentences.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER