SOLVED BY Expert Writers
Assignment – Scenario
HighTollTunnels Inc. is planning to make a tunnel in Sydney that will connect a remote part of Sydney with the CBD. Currently, these points are connected via a highway. Your goal is to generate a map of the change in pollution levels between these two cases – the first case being a tunnel that has two ventilation facilities, and the second case being the pollution generated by cars travelling on an existing road network.
Notes on marking:
We will only mark functions that are named and implemented precisely as described in the questions below. You can, however, add additional files and functions if you wish, which can be called by the assessed functions. All function outputs will be evaluated against “exact solutions” that you will not see before the results of this assessment are released. The difference between the “exact solution” and your solution should be in the range of ±5%. You will not get any feedback before submission as to whether or not your code is in this range. Try to think of ways to validate and verify your results before submitting the final version of your code. You can re-submit your code as many times as necessary.
When you click the “Mark” button, you will only get feedback on the following:
1.Does the function have the right number of input arguments?
2. Does the function have the right number of outputs?
3. Does the function run without a returning an error when reasonable values are inputted?
Important: Take advantage of the functions you write. You can call them directly in other functions, so that you do not need to rewrite your code. In fact, each question from Q3 onwards is designed to call earlier functions. When we mark your code, those function calls will use the “exact” versions, so that even if your code for a single function is not working well, you can still get full marks for other functions.
Question 5 ( marks )
Write a function Road Segment Dispersion that calculates the dispersion of pollutants emitted from cars moving down a straight road at a set of points described by x and v. You should approximate this line source of emissions by a series of closely spaced point sources, each emitting pollutants from the middle of their respective small section of the straight road. The function should take the following arguments in this order:
1.the x location of the start of the road inn,
2. the x location of the end of the road in m,
3. the y location of the start of the road in m,
4. the y location of the end of the road in m,
5. the number of small road sections used to discretise this line,
6. the x locations of the points at which the concentration should be calculated in m,
7. the y locations of the points at which the concentration should be calculated in m,
8.the height at which the dispersion values should be calculated in m,
9. the number of vehicles per second,
10. the vehicle emission rate in micro grams per meter per vehicle,
11. the Pasquill stability class as a single upper case character,
12. the environmental wind speed in mis,
13. the direction that the wind is going towards in degrees clockwise from North,
14. the ambient temperature of the environment in degrees Celsius, and
15. the vehicle exhaust temperature in degrees Celsius.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER