SOLVED BY Expert Writers
SOCW 6311: Social Work Research in Practice II
Please note that this is a master level course so master level work. Please check the grammar, use APA format and you have to use the reading that I have provided to you. You must answer all the questions that I post. Thank you. Please NOTE that my school is checking for plagiaries through Safe Assign
• Dudley, J. R. (2014). Social work evaluation: Enhancing what we do. (2nd ed.) Chicago, IL: Lyceum Books.
o Chapter 9, “Is the Intervention Effective?” (pp. 213–250)
o Chapter 10, “Analyzing Evaluation Data” (pp. 255-275)
• McNamara, C. (2006a). Contents of an evaluation plan. In Basic guide to program evaluation (including outcomes evaluation). Retrieved from http://managementhelp.org/evaluation/program-evaluation- guide.htm – anchor1586742
• McNamara, C. (2006b). Reasons for priority on implementing an outcomes-based evaluation. In a Basic guide to outcomes-based evaluation for nonprofit organizations with very limited resources. Retrieved from http://managementhelp.org/evaluation/outcomes-evaluation- guide.htm#anchor30249
• Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., & Brocksen S. (Eds.). (2014b). Social work case studies: Concentration year. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e- reader].
Read the following section:
o “Social Work Research: Planning a Program Evaluation”
Discussion: Use of Group Designs in Program Evaluation
Group programs are common in social work. Just as with other types of programs, social workers must understand the options available to them and know how to select the appropriate research design.
For this Discussion, you evaluate group research design methods that can be used for outcome evaluation of a foster parent training program. You also generate criteria to be measured in the program.
To prepare for this Discussion, review the “Social Work Research: Planning a Program Evaluation” case study in this week’s resources, Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., & Brocksen S. (Eds.). (2014b). Social work case studies: Concentration year. Retrieved from http://www.vitalsource.com, and the section of “Basic Guide to Outcomes-Based Evaluation for Nonprofit Organizations with Very Limited Resources”, titled “Overview of Methods to Collect Information.”
Use of Group Designs in Program Evaluation
Discussion that has to be answer
your explanation of which group research design and data collection method from those outlined in the Resources that you selected as appropriate for the “Social Work Research: Planning a Program Evaluation” case study and why.
Then, generate criteria to be measured using the research design by identifying a specific outcome and a method for measuring that outcome. Specify who will collect the data and how the data will be collected.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER