Evaluate how the policy affects national and global health delivery systems, both directly and indirectly.
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
A 45-year-old female has requested a copy of her 80-year-old father’s health record. She has presented POA and has a legal right to access his records. You provide a copy to the woman, but she has many questions regarding documentation of her father’s diagnosis. He has a Living Will but the daughter does not have the right to make medical decisions. He was admitted to the ICU last week from the skilled nursing facility. When discharged, he was transferred to a long-term care facility that is part of the same healthcare system. Assignment InstructionsIn a 4-page report:1. Explain continuum of healthcare delivery across systems and services. Use the case scenario to provide examples of continuum of care in a healthcare system.
2. Evaluate the case and impact of policies on healthcare delivery.
a. Determine at least one (1) federal level, one (1) state level, and one (1) local level healthcare policy that may impact the case
.b. Evaluate impact of the patient’s age, relationship of requestor, and POA for health record access.
c. Assess the impact of a Living Will and why the daughter may/may not have the right to make medical decisions.
3. Interpret each policy, in relation to the case.
4. Justify your rationale for applicable policies.
5. Evaluate how the policy affects national and global health delivery systems, both directly and indirectly
Evaluate how the policy affects national and global health delivery systems, both directly and indirectly. appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER