Excel and Solver implementation | Good Grade Guarantee!
ASSESSMENT TASK 3: DESCRIPTION
The aim of this assessment is to apply business analytics and decision modelling approaches to develop a business report (proposal) for a given business scenario using Excel and Solver as decision model implementation and solving tools.
You are the Cunningham Holdings senior Business Analyst working with Oscar Cunningham the CEO of the CHL Hospitality subsidiary to submit a 1500 word business report (proposal) for a new golf course resort. The proposal must discuss the analysis of your four models (the standard and the three options of the exclusive clubhouse) whether meeting or not meeting the shareholders requirements. You then make a recommendation with justification to the management the proposed model.
In helping you to prepare the business report, you MUST do the following to provide evidence to support your proposal:Part 1: Action Plan (30%)
In the action plan you have to describe the process you will undertake to transform the business problem into a set of mathematical equations using the four steps approach.
1. Identify the decision variables — the unknown values that the model seeks to determine.
2. Identify the objective function — the quantity to be minimized or maximized.
3. Identify all appropriate constraints — limitations, requirements, or other restrictions that are imposed on any solution, either from practical or technological considerations or by management policy.
4. Write the objective function and constraints as mathematical expressions
Part 2: Spreadsheet Model Implementation (30%)
Here, it includes the Excel and Solver implementation of your five (5) models.
1. Standard club house model
2. Exclusive club house model (original specification)
3. Three (3) options of the exclusive club house (see case detail descriptions). Clearly state what have changed in each of the three options from the original exclusive club house model.
Part 3: Business Report & Communication (40%)
In the business report, provide a description of the implementation of your five decision models (the standard clubhouse, the original exclusive clubhouse and the three options for the exclusive clubhouse). Focus your analysis on comparing the four models (the standard and the three options of the exclusive clubhouse) on their holes configuration, total enjoyment index, total land used and the total construction cost. You analysis and discussion should emphasis on implication of each of the options meeting or not meeting the shareholders requirements. Propose and justify your recommendation. Ensure your recommendations include ALL the concerns of management and the Board. Discuss the pros and cons of your recommendation and ensure these are supported by your analysis. Include reference to theoretical concepts and relevant examples where applicable to support your recommendations.
Log on to you subject site on Learn JCU and select the assessment tab 2. Select the link to the assessment task 3 dropbox and upload your Business proposal
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**