SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
2. Explain the recommended training procedure (i.e. overload principle) for mastering the components of fitness.
3. Discuss the use of protein, fat, and carbohydrate as fuels during low-, moderate-, and high-intensity exercise.
4. What is meant by a balanced fitness program and how it is best achieved?
5. Analyze your diet, level/type of physical activity and make specific recommendations for yourself on how to achieve (or maintain) healthy weight
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER