For each film (11 films in order) you will answer questions. the 11 films and links to films are: – NO PLAGIARISM
For each film (11 films in order) you will answer questions.
the 11 films and links to films are:
(Animal house viewing)
Each of the films in this unit features a “straight man” who represents the forces of order and predictability in the world and a slapstick type who represents comic intrusion. Describe an instance where the humor in each film comes from these two forces colliding. What is the funniest moment? 200 words
(Rocky horror picture show)
which characters/institutions represent those suggesting that control=maturity? Are the characters who rebel against them infantile or more advanced? Discuss. 200words
(A mighty wind)
( this is 40)
These are the questions for every movie.
1. Please give a brief plot synopsis of the film.
1. Please describe, in a detailed manner, the main characters of the film. List the actors and describe their major characteristics, such as physical, verbal mannerisms, costume, etc.
1. Please describe any important or memorable minor characters in a detailed manner.
1. Is this mainly a narrative based comedy or a gag based comedy? Support with examples from the film.
1. Describe 3 memorable instances of visual comedy in the film.
1. Describe 3 instances of verbal comedy in the film.
1. What was your favorite funny moment or joke in the film?
1. Was there a moment or joke that you didn’t get? Please describe it.
1. Is this film topical (that is, the humor is tied to a particular historical moment) or universal (that is, would still appeal to people no matter when or where they watched it) or both? Support your answer.
1. Did this film just make you laugh? Or did you learn something about human nature, society, or culture from it? If so, what did you learn?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**