For this class, the Final Project Management Plan final project will apply toward Folio.…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
For this class, the Final Project Management Plan final project will apply toward Folio. Be sure to upload your management plan to Folio once you have completed it and share a link in your submission, in addition to uploading it to Waypoint to be graded. Learn more about Folio, Ashford’s ePortfolio tool, by viewing the Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.).As the project manager for International Logistics Services’ (ILS) new logistics services in your selected country, you have previously completed a project charter and elements of a project management plan (PMP). In this final assignment for the project management portion of this course, you will develop a complete PMP using your work from the prior two weeks and new work for Week 3.Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review prior assignments, including instructor feedback, discussions, reading, and your research.To complete the Final Project Management Plan, you may modify the previously submitted scope baseline, schedule baseline, and the project budget. Then, develop a final plan for submission to the director of logistics services (DLS), the country business development manager, the country human resources manager, and the project team.In your Final Project Management Plan,Appraise your Week 2 project scope. (Include the final scope in this PMP.)Appraise your Week 2 project schedule. (Include the final schedule in this PMP, and include an appendix showing the detailed schedule in ProjectLibre and copied to a PDF file).Appraise your Week 2 project budget. (Include the final project budget in this PMP, and include an appendix showing the detailed budget in an appendix, whether in ProjectLibre—if in ProjectLibre, copy to a PDF file—or MS Excel.)Discuss your leadership approach for this project bearing in mind the culture of the country the newly acquired logistics service is in.Recommend an approach to allocate human resources to the project and any trade-offs with day-to-day operations.Describe the solutions to improve operations, reduce waste and costs, and ensure a safe work environment and contribution to protecting the planet.Create a risk management plan.Describe your approach to ensure high quality results are delivered.Describe how change control will be managed going forward.Summarize the PMP for senior leadership.Include solutions that may appeal to Walmart.Again, use the discussions and assignments in Weeks 1 and 2 to complete the Final Project Management Plan. Take the opportunity to improve prior work based on feedback from the instructor and your own appraisal.Assume that the proposal outlined in the Proposal for New Project Requirements Role-Play discussion forum this week was deferred.The Final Project Management Plan paperMust be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including appendixes, title, and references pages and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource. APA Style headings should be included for each item.Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of paperStudent’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedFor further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.For assistance on writing Introductions
Karen wants to open and operate a Chinese restaurant for 10 years and then sell it. She has $100,000 in
Karen wants to open and operate a Chinese restaurant for 10 years and then sell it. She has $100,000 in capital to invest and knows that she could invest it in two different locations, both with different monthly expenses and potential revenues. The formula she could use to calculate her estimated rates of return would be 1Present Value of an annuity 2Net Present Value 3Internal rate of return 4Return on Investment
You are the HR Manager for Healthcon a manufacturer of x-ray machines. Healthcon relies heavily on its sales force to
You are the HR Manager for Healthcon a manufacturer of x-ray machines. Healthcon relies heavily on its sales force to maintain and grow its market share. It is very important to Healthcon that all salespersons are experts not only on Healthcon’s x-ray machines but also on all other similar x-ray machines so that they can explain why Heathcon’s x-ray machines are better suited to a customer’s needs. To that end, Healthcom provides all of its salespeople with extensive (and expensive) training. In fact, Healthcon typically spends $10,000 per employee on training.Recently, three of Heathcon’s highest yielding salespeople left to go work for competitors. Healthcon learned that its employees are highly desirable to competitors because of the training they received. The company is looking into ways to prevent its salespeople from leaving to work for competitors. In addition to requiring non-competition agreements, the company is interested in using training contracts. -What are the main points you would make during your meeting.
1. Describe the 5 types of Departmentalization. 2. Define: Chain of Command, Authority, Unity of Command, Centralization of Authority and
1. Describe the 5 types of Departmentalization. 2. Define: Chain of Command, Authority, Unity of Command, Centralization of Authority and Decentralization. 3. What is the difference between Line Authority and Staff Authority. 4. Give an example of 1 type of job design and why it should be used. (choose either: job rotation, job enlargement, or job enrichment). SUPPLEMENTAL1. In a Matrix Structure, who do employees report too? 2. List two advantages and two disadvantages of Matrix Structure.
The plaintiff, Parvanh Backmirzie, owned two Persian rugs that she wanted to sell. She brought the rugs to a shop,
The plaintiff, Parvanh Backmirzie, owned two Persian rugs that she wanted to sell. She brought the rugs to a shop, called La Moquette Fine Rugs, which was owned by the defendant, Cathy Rinaldi. The parties agreed that the defendant would attempt to sell the rugs, on the plaintiff’s behalf, at a price of $4850 each. The defendant was entitled to receive a 20 percent commission if and when the rugs were sold. Although the rugs did not attract the attention of any potential buyers, the defendant did notice two men who acted suspiciously while visiting her shop. The defendant immediately contacted the plaintiff, explained that the rugs probably were not going to sell, and warned the plaintiff that the two men appeared to be “casing” the shop in preparation for stealing the rugs. The plaintiff agreed that she should collect the rugs, but said that she was busy for the next few days. Two days later, the defendant closed her shop at the end of the day, turned on the security alarm, and hid the rugs under other merchandise. The store was burgled that night and the two rugs were stolen. Neither party had insurance to cover the loss. The plaintiff now claims that the defendant is liable for failing to properly safeguard the rugs. Provide an analysis of the legal issues raised by the facts. Describe the parties’ relationship. How much care was the defendant required to exercise?
Business Assignment Writing Servicehttps://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/leadership/james-manyika-speaks-with-richard-haass-about-businesses-as-global-entities?cid=other-eml-alt-mip-mck
Demonstrate the following task:Task 2monitoring compliance with health and safety legislation Contribute to ensuring WHS legislative requirements are followed by:making
Demonstrate the following task:Task 2monitoring compliance with health and safety legislation Contribute to ensuring WHS legislative requirements are followed by:making suggestions to address non-compliance with a health and safety obligationreferring issues of non-compliance to responsible persons or authoritiesseeking advice from appropriate sources when action required is outside your own expertise or level of resposibility
12. Which statement is true concerning source selection procedures? a. SSEB members can reveal an offeror’s technical solution, including technological
12. Which statement is true concerning source selection procedures? a. SSEB members can reveal an offeror’s technical solution, including technological innovations, to other government personnel who are not members of the SSEB.b. SSEB members can favor one offeror over another.c. SSEB members can reveal the names of individuals providing reference information concerning an offeror’s past performance.d. none of the above18. A proposal evaluation process is used for which of the following?a. comparing one proposal against anotherb. comparing proposals against the factors stated in the SSPc. selecting the cheapest proposald. both A and B19. Who must approve the SSP?a. each offerorb. the SSEBc. the Social Security Administration (SSA)d. none of the above20. Which of the following is a priority in conducting a source selection?a. granting maximum control to the prime contractorb. ensuring that the award is based on variables other than pricec. identifying/notifying SSEB membersd. allowing unsuccessful offerors to resubmit a bid21. What criterion/criteria can the government use to determine whether or not a prospective contractor is reasonable?a. priceb. technical expertisec. past performanced. all of the above22. What options does a contracting officer have if he or she cannot determine whether or not a prospective contractor is responsible?a. award the contract in “good faith”b. award the contract based on the lowest evaluated pricec. make a determination of nonresponsibilityd. none of the above
You are the resource manager of Blue Bell Freight, a large trucking company. You have just hired a new driver,
You are the resource manager of Blue Bell Freight, a large trucking company. You have just hired a new driver, Shirley Williams. Shirley is of African American descent. The company did a physical on her as a new hire. The company nurse informed you that she has lupus. You are concerned that her health may affect her driving ability. A memo to the CEO describing your legal concerns and applicable statutes and laws concerning discrimination. What course of action do you advise the CEO to take, and why? Consider affirmative action policies in your response.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER