SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
1. For the additive model (9.5.1), show that the mean profile plots are parallel. The sample mean profile plots are given by plotting
These offer a graphical diagnostic for interaction detection. Obtain these plots for the last exercise.
2. We wish to compare compressive strengths of concrete corresponding to a = 3 different drying methods (treatments). Concrete is mixed in batches that are just large enough to produce three cylinders. Although care is taken to achieve uniformity, we expect some variability among the b = 5 batches used to obtain the following compressive strengths. (There is little reason to suspect interaction, and hence only one observation is taken in each cell.) Data are also in the data set sec95set2.rda.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER