introduce the writer, state the title of the essay, briefly give basic information about the author (not more than a sentence — …
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
– In the first paragraph (introduction), introduce the writer, state the title of the essay, briefly give basic information about the author (not more than a sentence — see bio of Kelly on first page of his essay in the PDF), and give a brief summary statement of Kelly’s essay (one sentence). At this point you will not include a statement of your own thesis (or “I say”). Note: Kevin Kelly identifies as a man (he, his, him).
– In the second paragraph, give a more developed summary of Kelly’s essay, making sure that you inhabit the worldview of the author (play the “believing game”). Use at least 3 verbs from the list on pages 40-41 and highlight them (bold) in your text. Make sure you are using those verbs correctly; when in doubt, always use a dictionary. Make sure you quote correctly and appropriately. Make sure you review “Overview of Major Writing Project 1” to make sure you’re including everything you need in your summary.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER