Module code and title: FY026 Preparing for Success At
University: Knowledge and Creativity Module leader: Shan Wikoon
Assignment No. and type: CW1: Reflective Essay Assessment weighting: 40%
Submission time and date:
Tuesday 16/03/2021 at 2:00 pm Target feedback time and date:
3 weeks after submission deadline
Write a reflective essay of 1000 words to:
• Explain how you have developed as a learner during this module, giving examples from your experience on the module.
• Explain how you will approach the future challenges and expectations of a university course.
This assignment has been designed to provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate your achievement of the following module learning outcomes:
LO 1 Demonstrate effective communication skills, applicable to academic and professional contexts.
LO 2 Reflect on your individual performance, behaviour and experience in education and/or employment
Written work submitted as part of this assignment should be presented according to the following:
1. The essay should be 1.5 line spaced
2. Font must be Arial 12
3. Follow the referencing guidelines
4. The word count for this essay is 1000 words, + or – 10%. This means that the final word count must be within the range 900-1100 words.
Referencing and research requirements
Please reference your work according to the appropriate style for your subject as defined in Cite Them
Right Online (http://www.citethemrightonline.com). This information is also available in book form: Pears, R. and Shields, G. (2016) Cite them right: the essential reference guide. 10th edn. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan. Copies are available via the University library.
How your work will be assessed
Your work will be assessed on the extent to which it demonstrates your achievement of the stated learning outcomes for this assignment (see above) and against other key criteria, as defined in the University’s institutional grading descriptors. If it is appropriate to the format of your assignment and your subject area, a proportion of your marks will also depend upon your use of academic referencing conventions.
This assignment will be marked according to the grading descriptors for Foundation Level.
• You are reminded of the University’s regulations on academic misconduct, which can be viewed on the University website: https://bucks.ac.uk/ data/assets/pdf_file/0024/9546/Academic-Misconduct-
Policy.pdf. In submitting your assignment, you are acknowledging that you have read and understood these regulations
• Please also note that work that is submitted up to 10 working days beyond the submission date will be considered a late submission. Late submissions will be marked and the actual mark recorded, but will be capped at the pass mark (typically 40%), provided that the work is of a passing standard.
Work submitted after this period will not be marked and will be treated as a non-submission.
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER