Introduce the type of diet and various indications for the diet along with the references. Be sure to:
- State the various indications for a specified diet
- Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
- Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
- Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
- Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
Use APA format. Should be 3-5 pages with 2 references. I will be assigning your diet based upon the patient you will be taking care of.
Assessment and Learning Needs
This section should be in paragraph form and should address all the following items:
Pt learning needs: (can be either patient or family)
Any special learning needs:
Assessment data to support knowledge deficit diagnosis
Pt’s strengths and weakness related to the identified needs:
Plan/Evidence Based Information
This section should be in paragraph form and should address all of the following items:
2 teaching objectives for your patient in regards to diet:
Scholarly evidence supporting why it is warranted:
Evaluation of patient/family’s response to teaching:
Evaluation of if teaching was effective or ineffective and why:
Discuss how the teaching affect the patient’s strengths and weaknesses:
Please include 2 references. You may use your Lewis book as one.
PATIENT IS ON A CLEAR AND FULL LIQUID DIET AFTER HAVING A COLONOSCOPY AND BEING ADMITTED FOR CONSTIPATION DUE TO THE COLONOSCOPY***
Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
(USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER