SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Module 7 Assignment
Revise M4A1 – Critical Thinking, Ethical Problems and Solutions
Using the feedback you received on your M4A1 assignment titled, “Critical Thinking – Ethical Problems and Solutions” revise your video presentation to improve your performance.
Successful completion of this activity meets Module Outcome 3.
This activity aligns with the career competency of oral communication.
For this assignment (due by Sunday night), you will submit your final version of the M4A1 video presentation assignment and then complete and submit a self-assessment. For maximum points in the rubric, you must incorporate feedback received from your instructor into your paper as appropriate, as well as submit your self-assessment.
Instructions for completing the Self-Assessment (also due by Sunday night, when you submit your revised paper):
For maximum points on this assignment, you must complete and submit the self-assessment in the “Assignment Comments” section of your assignment submission.
For the Self-Assessment, thoughtfully answer the following questions:
– What did you like about this assignment? What were you able to do well?
– What did you like the least about this assignment? What were the biggest challenges you experienced? Why?
– What did you learn about yourself through creating this multimedia presentation and the feedback process? Consider your strengths, interests, support needs.
– What do you wish you had spent more time on or done differently? Why?
– What part of the assignment did you do your best work on? Why?
Modafinil capsule [Photograph]. Retrieved from Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. http://quest.eb.com.vlib.excelsior.edu/search/132_1335435
Compose your work in a .doc or .docx file type using a word processor (such as Microsoft Word, etc.) and save it frequently to your computer. For those assignments that are not written essays and require uploading images or PowerPoint slides, please follow uploading guidelines provided by your instructor.
Check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors. When you are ready to submit your work, click “Upload Submission.” Enter the submission title and then click on “Select a file to upload.” Browse your computer, and select your file. Click “Open” and verify the correct file name has appeared next to Submission File. Click on “Continue.” Confirm submission is correct and then click on “Accept Submission & Save.”
This assignment will be graded using the rubric displayed below. Please review this rubric prior to beginning your work. You can also access the rubric on the Course Rubrics page within the Start Here module. Critical thinking assignments are worth 30% of your final course grade.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER