SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
1. Think about the professor’s speech about her bike. For next week’s class, prepare a similar 2-minute speech about a time when you learned a lesson. Start your speech with a quote or joke that’s relevant to your audience and the point you want to make.
Order of Speech
2. Hook/Attention Grabber (Joke or Quote related to the lesson)
3. Tell your story
4. Revisit Hook
5. Thank the audience
6. Ask “are there questions”.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER