SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
What Makes an Award-Winning Commercial?
Learning Objective: To have students identify the factors that make an award-winning television commercial.
Nature of the Activity: To have students (1) observe three TV ads in class, (2) classify the type of each TV ad, (3) identify the appeal used, and (4) discuss why the ad was an award winner.
Marketing Lessons: Marketers and advertisers struggle with the problem of creating memorable messages that
(1) promote the idea, product, or service being featured without getting in the way of the message,
(2) satisfies the objectives developed for the ad campaign,
and (3) falls within a budget that the sponsor can afford.
Deliverables for Assignment
Answer these questions for each ad shown.
1. Is the commercial pioneering, competitive, reminder, or advocacy?
2. What kind of appeal does the ad use (humor, fear, music, warmth)?
3. What is the key message of the ad?
4. Who is the target market for the ad?
5. Why is ad memorable and worthy of an award?
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER