65500 – The report has to be related with the topic and plagiarism

SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers

BET406ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABLE PRACTICE –Group Report and PresentationLecturerN AngelesBachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil) ProgramSchool of Engineering, Design and Construction BET406 Environmental and Sustainable DesignGROUP REPORT and PRESENTATIONWritten report of not less than 2000 words of professional issues in environmentally sustainable practice, involving a critical examination and report on a specific case chosen by the group.Group Presentation of not less than 10 minutes using PowerPoint.Group report is worth 20%Group presentation is worth 10%Total mark: 30%Small Group of 3 to 5 members only.This work must be done in Small Groups and not individually.Choose/form your own small groups. Choose your group leader. The group leader will then email the group member’s full name and student ID numbers to BET406 Lecturer: NomerAngeles@melbournepolytechnic.edu.auSmall Group Member’s list due on Week 3, 16 March 2021.SUGGESTIONS (Example topics and case studies)1. Development of Carbon Management Plan for Civil Infrastructure Projects.2. Implementation of Carbon Management Plan for Civil Infrastructure Projects.3. Effective land remediation and rehabilitation for construction projects.Case Study: West Gate Tunnel Project4. Benefits of using electric cars and solar cars.5. Smart and sustainable city infrastructureCase Study: City of Melbourne or another City Council in Melbourne6. Sustainable urban water design systems7. Review of the Environmental Impact Analysis of a Major Civil Infrastructure ProjectCase Study: West Gate Tunnel Project8. Sustainable transport infrastructure: Cycling and WalkingNote: As a small group of 3 to 5 members, choose one of the suggested topics only ( or you may propose a topic, but this must be confirmed with the BET406 Lecturer first).Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil) ProgramSchool of Engineering, Design and Construction BET406 Environmental and Sustainable PracticeGROUP REPORT – TECHNICAL WRITINGo Coversheeto Titleo Summary (or abstract)o Table of contentso Introductiono AimObjectiveo Chapters to address all requirements (can be multiple chapters with multiple sub-sections)o Conclusiono Referenceso Appendix

Order from Australian Expert Writers
Best Australian Academic Writers

QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPERNO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER