Market research –the competition, price points, voids in the marketplace, need for your product line.
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
The parent Company is “Ivanna Valencia” and has a void in athleisure. The target market is demanding more stay at home clothes with a modern feel
Students are to bring a new product or product line to market. It should be a “new division” of an existing Company. Consider that you are working for a retailer, designer or brand. You realize a “void” in the marketplace. An example might be: You are working for the retailer Zara. There is no maternity line. You feel that a hip, stylish maternity line is a void in the marketplace. Trend right. Priced right. Perfect for stylish Moms-to-be. What would this line look like? Made of? Priced? Manufactured? The new product line should be marketable, saleable & make sense for the “parent” Company. The project should include the following:
1. A merchandising calendar—reflecting the necessary tasks and duration of each.
2. Market research –the competition, price points, voids in the marketplace, need for your product line.
3.Color story & fabric story. Why your product line is “trend right”
4.Attributes & features of your product line
5. Specification sheet—include at least one spec sheet ( flat with basic measurements)
6. Cost sheet-include at least one cost sheet
7.Sales & promotion strategies-how will this product line be launched? Advertised? Social media? 8.Sourcing & manufacturing—where will the product be manufactured? Why? What issues might occur?
9.Tech pack—A complete tech pack including a spec sheet, cost sheet, sketch, fabrication & trim information.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER