Multivariate Data Analysis using SPSS… | Good Grade Guarantee!
This three-credit seminar course is designed for graduate students to enhance their applied multivariate data analysis knowledge and skills.
General Course Learning Objectives
Enrollees completing this course will be able to:
1. Select multivariate statistical techniques appropriate for specific research situations.
2. Assess whether the statistical assumptions for various multivariate procedures have been met.
3. Conduct multivariate data analysis using SPSS software.
4. Interpret SPSS output for various multivariate techniques.
5. Write results from various multivariate techniques for their theses/dissertations/journal articles/reports.
6. Interpret multivariate analyses techniques used in top-tier journals, reports, and other publications
Topics we covered in the class
One-way analysis of variance – ANOVA
Analysis_ _of_ _covariance_ _– ANCOVA
Repeated measures ANOVA
MANOVA and MANCOVA
MANOVA and MANCOVA continued
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**