SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
1. What are cross sectional dimensions of basswood lumber might you use for the pilings and template? Consider the scale factor that the deck must use (1/24th).
2. Start a spreadsheet that will estimate the total scaled basswood weight of pilings and template based on a given number of pilings and average piling spacing and depth.
3. Use these lengths and cross sections to calculate estimated basswood weight of a piling layout with 10 piles, average depth 3 inches, average spacing 2.25 inches.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER