Please upload your individual tax return project. I have set this up to only…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Please upload your individual tax return project. I have set this up to only allow PDF files to be uploaded. I have a few suggestions for preparation. 1) Before filling out the forms, try to do the calculation in excel, don’t submit the excel file. The actual forms needs to be prepared. I only suggest using excel because a change on a item at the beginning of the return, will change all the number below it. It is too tedious to manually adjust all these numbers for every minor change. 2) Manually fill out the PDF that are attached. 3) I’d suggest starting with the Schedule C. Then work your way down the 1040. FYI, You’ll have to deduct 1/2 of SE tax as an above the line deduction before you can calculate AGI. Many items depend on AGI (or the closely related MAGI) including deductibility of certain itemized deductions and IRA deductions 4) Please upload as few documents as possible. Ideally, you have it all saved as one, maybe two PDF file. Maybe, one PDF for the tax return, and another PDF for the descriptions of each line item
Be sure to review the materials on using the Excelsior College Library before you begin this assignment. In this module,
Be sure to review the materials on using the Excelsior College Library before you begin this assignment. In this module, you have been learning about how to find sources in the library and about the importance of summarizing and paraphrasing the information you find in them. This assignment will give you an opportunity to locate a source, share and cite quotes, and then practice your summary and paraphrase skills, something you will encounter again in the coming modules. Instructions Using OneSearch in the Excelsior College Library, locate a scholarly article on a topic that interests you and is, ideally, related to your field. Think about an issue you would like to explore related to your current or future profession and find an article that feels engaging and important to you. After you read the article, complete the following tasks. Number each part as follows to make it easy for your instructor to find the necessary pieces of this assignment. Part 1: Choose a longer paragraph or a group of several paragraphs. Share that paragraph as a quote. Be sure to add an APA citation for the quote at the end. Part 2: Write a summary of the paragraph or passage you chose. Be sure the first sentence identifies the author and passage you are summarizing. Add a proper APA citation. Part 3: From a different section of the article, choose a sentence or two. Share these sentences as a quote. Be sure to add an APA citation for the quote at the end. Part 4: Write a paraphrase of the passage you chose, putting the authors ideas into your own original words. Make sure that the entire paraphrase is original and you arent just replacing a few words in the authors sentence. Add a proper APA citation. Compose your work using a word processor (or other software as appropriate) and save it frequently to your computer. Be sure to check your work and correct any spelling or grammatical errors before you upload it. When you are ready to submit your work, click “Browse My Computer” and find your file. Once you have located your file, click “Open” and, if successful, the file name will appear under the Attached files heading. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit.”
Watch the YouTube film first; This will be my primary source: The Disability theme I choice is overcoming and compensation.
Watch the YouTube film first; This will be my primary source: The Disability theme I choice is overcoming and compensation. You have to watch the video and identify how and when overcoming and compensation is applied. Length: 1-2 pages In writing your summary, there are several key concepts that you need to consider and incorporate. Primary Source: Identify title, date of publication, and name(s) of author/artist/producer. Your primary source can be an advertisement, a short scene in a film, an artwork, short story, a cover from a magazine, song lyrics, poetry, video game, a short TV episode, or YouTube video. It should NOT be a documentary, a novel or lengthy story, an unknown/uncirculated image or video, social media content (e.g., tweets, Instagrams, etc.), or a newspaper article. Context: Include a discussion of the storyline, key characters, and a few representative details/examples that illustrate your overview. You will not be able to discuss everyone and everything in the primary source, so you will have to identify what you believe to be the most important parts and include only those in your summary. Remember that a summary should be neutral and not include evaluation (i.e., your opinion), and it must make sense to someone who has not viewed the source material. Disability theme: Identify the disability myth you will work with. Explain how you think your primary source challenges or supports (or both) your observations about a particular disability myth being played out in your primary source. (This can be in the form of two to three sentences. You do not need to go in depth with this. I just want to get an idea of how you are thinking about your project.) Format: This summary should be entirely your own work. Citations will not be necessary for this assignment (and if you quote from your primary source, do so sparingly). Your summary and word choices should be concisebetween one and two pages in length (no less, for full credit, and not substantially more). Mechanics: Your summary should be carefully proofread: no grammatical mistakes or typographical errors. Eliminate phrases like I think. Be concise in your word choices. Your summary will be evaluated on how well it meets the following criteria: Comprehensive? Brief? Accurate? Connect with a disability theme? Does it convey both content and organizational strategies? Does it avoid evaluation/opinion?Paper format requirements: Your work must be double-spaced, typed in 12 point Times New Roman font, and set to 1 margins. No heading is necessary. You must submit the file as a doc. or .docx in order to receive credit (no .pdf, .pages, or other formats will be accepted!). Failure to adhere to these specifications will result in point reductions.
2. The Supreme Court The Supreme Court often plays an important part in American society since it makes landmark decisions
2. The Supreme Court The Supreme Court often plays an important part in American society since it makes landmark decisions that can affect the lives of Americans for years to come. With the death of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a new justice must be appointed. Essay question: First, give a short outline of the powers of the Supreme Court, including its part in the system of checks and balances (no more than half a page). Second, discuss how the liberal or conservative preferences of justices can have an impact on American society. Last, discuss briefly why the recent nomination of Amy Coney Barrett as a Supreme Court Justice is so controversial. There are a few points that are important if your paper is to be accepted:1. The paper must be written in your own words. It will not be accepted if large sections are copied from a book or the Internet. 2. APA style, I need sources and everything. 3. Sources: At least three sources in addition to Contemporary American Society your lecture notes and handouts. You should have at least two different kinds of sources (not just the internet, but an article or book etc., although you may use an article from the internet edition of a newspaper). In addition, the sources you use must have an identifiable and trustworthy author, thus e.g. Wikipedia and many other web pages cannot be used as sources. 4. Carefully and critically evaluate your sources to make sure they are trustworthy and not strongly biased. 5. The paper should be typed (size 12; space 1.5), approximately 800 words (max. 1000 words), excluding footnotes and bibliography.
synopsis papers of the talk iran podcast LINK and SECTIONS PROVIDED each Conversation needs its own paragraph A Conversation with
Writing Assignment Writing Servicesynopsis papers of the talk iran podcast LINK and SECTIONS PROVIDED each Conversation needs its own paragraph A Conversation with Eli Lake 40minsA Conversation with Vahid Ycesoy 42 minsA Conversation with Hooman Majd 40 minsA Conversation with Anousheh Ansari 42 minsA Conversation with Trita Parsi 42 mins A Conversation with Ervand Abrahamian 37minsA Conversation with Neda Maghbouleh 36minsA Conversation with Maral Karimi 35minsA Conversation with Eskandar Sadeghi-Boroujerdi 1 hr 20 minstotal – 6.5 hours long https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xOTY2NDIucnNz?sa=X
The Learning Resources for this week highlight a variety of demands that are being placed on institutions to take more
The Learning Resources for this week highlight a variety of demands that are being placed on institutions to take more responsibility for their students’ learning. For this week’s Discussion, address the following questions: What are colleges and universities being asked to do to meet accountability demands?What are the potential benefits to institutions and their stakeholders who strive to meet these demands? What difficulties are they likely to encounter?What is likely to happen if institutions are unable or unwilling to meet these demands? There are three bullets in the Week 6 discussion. I recommend that you list each, followed by your response so that the answers to all parts of the assignment are clearly delineated. Good reference from state strong reference
synopsis papers synopsis papers of the talk iran podcast LINK and SECTIONS PROVIDED each Conversation needs its own paragraph A
synopsis papers synopsis papers of the talk iran podcast LINK and SECTIONS PROVIDED each Conversation needs its own paragraph A Conversation with Armin Navabi 1hr 26 minsA Conversation with Yara Elmjouie 59 minsA Conversation with Anna Eskamani 31 minsA Conversation with Bahman Kalbasi 52 minsA Conversation with Lior Sternfeld 31 mins A Conversation with Reza Zia-Ebrahimi 49 minsA Conversation with Narges Bajoghli 44A Coversation with Amir Afkhami 58 mis Total time 5.8 hours mins https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xOTY2NDIucnNz?sa=X
1. Which elements of a high-performance work system (people; technology; structure; task design; reward systems) does Tasty Catering seem to
1. Which elements of a high-performance work system (people; technology; structure; task design; reward systems) does Tasty Catering seem to have?2. Drawing from the principles in this chapter, briefly recommend one other way that Tasty Catering could maintain a high-performance work system (consider for example, the use of social media). Write an essay of at least 300 words in APA style, with a reference page and cover page. APA requires double space. checking for originality. There is not a target for matching but will be assessing that you have used your own words with proper in-text citations and quotation marks for direct quotes.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER