Please use the box on page 29 and 39 to answer the question. The…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Please use the box on page 29 and 39 to answer the question. The learning domains discussed on pg. 29 are critical elements that must be taken into account when designing and documenting actual education–rather than mere presence for a presentation. These learning domains-affective, cognitive, and psychomotor-can be viewed as a progression of depth of understanding an audience must achieve if it is to act on information. Writing Assignment: Give examples (two for each domain) of how each of the domains can be effective in educating the public about fire safety. An important consideration for any fire safety educator is the age group of the target audience. Please correctly cite any references that you use. The paper should be at least 1 page in length, 12 pt font double spaced. You should try and use two referenced sources when discussing your answer to the question
A rotary vacuum filter is available with an area of 200 m2118-1 and a vacuum pressure of 75 kPa. Filter
A rotary vacuum filter is available with an area of 200 m2118-1 and a vacuum pressure of 75 kPa. Filter leaf tests have been performed on a cell broth with a viscosity of 5 cp. The leaf tests gave a specific cake resistance of 1 x 10 cm/g and a medium resistance of 1 x 10 cm. The cake solids per volume of filtrate was 15 g/l. It is desired to operate the large filter with a cycle time of 45 s and a cake formation time of 10 s. What is the filtration rate expected for the rotary vacuum filter? How significant is the medium resistance?
Suppose poor households have preferences over consumption (C) and leisure (T) given by u(C,T)=ln(C) ln(T) , and they can work at
Suppose poor households have preferences over consumption (C) and leisure (T) given by u(C,T)=ln(C) ln(T) , and they can work at hourly wage wp=5. Assume consumption costs one dollar, and they have 24 hours in a day to allocate to either leisure or working.Solve for the household’s optimal bundle of consumption and leisure, and how much utility they get.C=T=u=To help the poor, the government offers an income transfer of $20, but because picking up the check takes time, participants can only work up to 5 hours per day if they sign up for the program. (Continue to assume any time not spent working is leisure.)Find their optimal bundle when the program is in effect.C=T=u=If the poor have a choice to sign up for the program, will they?enroll/ not enroll/be indifferent?What if the program didn’t limit their labor supply, and was a pure income transfer of $20? Will theyenroll/ not enroll/be indifferent?It’s possible that the answers above depended on the functional form of the utility function. Suppose that the utility function of the poor was u(C,T)=C, and that the program limits labor supply. In this case, if the poor had a choice to sign up for the program, would they?enroll/ not enroll/be indifferent?
Given the following right triangle find cosθ, sinθ, tanθ, secθ, cscθ, and cotθ. Do not approximate: Find exact answers. Show
Given the following right triangle find cosθ, sinθ, tanθ, secθ, cscθ, and cotθ. Do not approximate: Find exact answers. Show all of your work and explain steps as necessary.· Establish a context for the problem by explaining the course principles that apply: What are the relationships between theta and the lengths of the sides of the triangle? Be sure to correctly use the appropriate terminology in your explanation. · Apply the mathematical process to solve the problem: o Use the Pythagorean theorem to find the third side of the triangle.o Write out the six trigonometric functions in exact form related to theta.· Clearly state the answer using appropriate precalculus notations.]
2.1. Consider the illustration attached (Fig. 1 from the paper López S, Alonso S (2014) Evolution of skin pigmentation differences
2.1. Consider the illustration attached (Fig. 1 from the paper López S, Alonso S (2014) Evolution of skin pigmentation differences in humans, eLS. John Wiley
-Identify structural similarities between skeletal muscle and nervous tissue, focusing on prominent, specialized subcellular structures and organization of fibers.
Writing Assignment Writing Service-Identify structural similarities between skeletal muscle and nervous tissue, focusing on prominent, specialized subcellular structures and organization of fibers. -What parts of the nervous system control each muscle type? Think about lobes, nuclei, ganglia, tracts, etc. -Predict how each of the three muscle types may be affected when a patient suffers from a stroke.
4. Read the following paragraph: “The human genome sequence provides the underlying code for human biology. Despite intensive study, especially
4. Read the following paragraph: “The human genome sequence provides the underlying code for human biology. Despite intensive study, especially in identifying protein-coding genes, our understanding of the genome is far from complete, particularly with regard to non-coding RNAs, alternatively spliced transcripts and regulatory sequences. Systematic analyses of transcripts and regulatory information are essential for the identification of genes and regulatory regions and are an important resource for the study of human biology and disease. Such analyses can also provide comprehensive views of the organization and variability of genes and regulatory information across cellular contexts, species and individuals. The Encyclopedia of DNA Elements (ENCODE) project aims to delineate all functional elements encoded in the human genome. Operationally, we define a functional element as a discrete genome segment that encodes a defined product (for example, protein or non-coding RNA) or displays a reproducible biochemical signature (for example, protein binding, or a specific chromatin structure).” ENCODE Project Consortium (2012) An integrated encyclopedia of DNA elements in the human genome Nature 489:57074.Consider the ENCODE definition of gene. What is learned in Genetics regarding the diversity of human physiognomy and physiology (both “normal” and pathologies) based on the genetic composition and gene expression in humans?
5. You are discussing with some of your bio major friends who have not taken Genetics and your non-bio major
5. You are discussing with some of your bio major friends who have not taken Genetics and your non-bio major friends about how characteristics such as blue eye, light skin pigmentation, and light hair color, derived from a mutation that occurred about 10,000 years ago in Europe. Your friends are not very happy that you used the word mutation to describe the origin of human characteristics associated with light pigmentation. At that moment you only recall that green eye, fair skin and red hair in Neanderthals was due to other alleles and you mention that to them as an example of genetic determinants in species of the genus Homo. They are not convinced of your choice of the word mutation. Then you remember part of one of the papers that you read for Minicourse 5 regarding the OCA2 allele.”OCA2, homologous to the mouse pink-eyed dilution gene, encodes the human protein P, an integral membrane protein involved in both the transport of tyrosine and that helps in the regulation of intramelanosomal conditions. Mutations in OCA2 result in type II oculocutaneous albinism, but admixture mapping methods have also linked OCA2 with normal skin and eye pigment variation. In Europeans, SNP rs12913832, which locates within HERC2 gene, 21 kb upstream of the OCA2 promoter, has been shown to be involved in the regulation of OCA2 expression. The derived allele is significantly associated with European blue eye color and fair skin and hair color. A missense mutation (rs1800414, His615Arg) is a candidate variant for light skin pigmentation in East Asia, where it is found at high frequencies. However, this variant is absent in European and West African populations, thus providing evidence for alternative ways of depigmentation in Europeans, and consequently, of convergent evolution of light skin pigmentation in Europeans and East Asians.” (López S, Alonso S (2014) Evolution of skin pigmentation differences in humans, eLS. John Wiley
Alma is an electrical engineer who is testing the voltage of a circuit given a certain current and resistance. She
Alma is an electrical engineer who is testing the voltage of a circuit given a certain current and resistance. She uses the following formula to calculate voltage: The circuit she tests has a current of 4 j3 amps and a resistance of 5-j3ohms. What is the voltage of the circuit? A. 11 j3 voltsB. 29 j27 voltsC. 11 j27 voltsD. 29 j3 volts
Q. NO. 6.2 Dim a,b,c As Integer3 Dim IsATriangle As Boolean Either Select software component that you have designed and
Q. NO. 6.2 Dim a,b,c As Integer3 Dim IsATriangle As Boolean Either Select software component that you have designed and implemented recently, or use give code. Design set of test cases that will ensure that all statements have been executed using basis path testing. 1 Program triangle24 Output(“Enter 3 integers which are sides of a triangle”)5 Input(a,b,c)6 Output(“Side A is “,a)7 Output(“Side B is “,b)8 Output(“Side C is “,c)9 If (a < b c) AND (b < a c) AND (c < a b)10 Then IsATriangle = True11 Else IsATriangle = False12 EndIf13 If IsATriangle14 Then If (a = b) AND (b = c)15 Then Output (“Equilateral”)16 Else If (a≠b) AND (a≠c) AND (b≠c)17 Then Output (“Scalene”)18 Else Output (“Isosceles”)19 EndIf20 EndIf21 Else Output(“Not a Triangle”)22 EndIf23 End triangle2
which are false in exercise and recovery: A.During exercise, blood flow is directed to active skeletal muscle and vital organsB.During
which are false in exercise and recovery: A.During exercise, blood flow is directed to active skeletal muscle and vital organsB.During exercise, blood flow is directed to the extremities and digestion organsC.After exercise, blood flow to the skin is increasedD.After exercise, blood flow to the skin is decreasedE.After exercise, blood flow is often directed to the skin and extremities to store excess body heat generated by the musclesF.During exercise the R-R interval decreasesG.During exercise the R-R interval increases
Thanks!Read the book El secreto de los colibríesRelee la pieza teatral y responde:¿Quiénes son los castellanos? from Leonor Bravo Velásquez,
Thanks!Read the book El secreto de los colibríesRelee la pieza teatral y responde:¿Quiénes son los castellanos? from Leonor Bravo Velásquez, and answer the following questions:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¿Con qué otros nombres los señala Francisco Cuacango?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¿De qué hablaba la gente?__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Escribe una de las historias que las plantas contaban a los humanos:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Relee la pág. 70 del libro. Ayuda a Alegría a escribir la carta para su abuelo:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Establece semejanzas y diferencias entre la pieza teatral y el segundo cuento del libro de tesoros.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Transcribe uno de los monólogos de Bartolomeo.__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¿Qué pasa al inicio de la historia?____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¿Cuál es el problema?____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________¿Cómo se resuelve el problema?____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Q.1. Choose any piece of software which you use regularly. Briefly describe the requirements that the software meets (for you
Q.1. Choose any piece of software which you use regularly. Briefly describe the requirements that the software meets (for you as the user). Suggest three ways in which the software could be improved (for you) and estimate the amount of resources that would be required to make the improvements. Q.2.It has been said that “software reuse is the only realistic approach to bring about the gains of productivity and quality that the software industry needs”. Comment on this statement, making arguments for and against its validity. Q.3.Project sizing is most fundamental concept of software project cost estimation activity. There are number of things that a project manager needs to carefully consider. Write in your own word which factor influence the project size and where it is appropriate state the example to support your argument.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER