Policy Change Proposal – NO PLAGIARISM
Health Sector Policy Change Proposal: Identify a real work health sector topic where a Public Policy (not internal policy) is needed to address a key issue and create a positive change. Explore the issue to create a proposal advocating for change being sure to research the organization and the presenting need for change. The Policy should be a proposed change to law or regulation in MN.
– The written proposal for change should include the following:
– an overview of topic/issue
– identification of the policy change/solution needed
– justification for the policy change/solution
– key stakeholders involved
– a brief equity analysis
– procedures and practices involved
– ethical considerations
– a clearly described proposed change (i.e. policy change),
– impact of the proposed change (i.e. policy change) on stakeholders including vulnerable adults
– how you would influence/advocate and lobby for change
– who would be for and against this proposal?
– what would the arguments be on both sides?
This academic paper should cite relevant resources to support all declarative statements and conclusions using proper APA writing style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**