Question 1 Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on You are the…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Question 1 Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on You are the cio leading a km committee for a large multi-specialty Just from $13/Page Order Essay You are the CIO leading a KM committee for a large multi-specialty physician group practice. What dimensions of KM performance will you recommend that your committee routinely monitor for the group practice? Please provide a few practical examples of measures for each dimension. Question 2 Explain how modern healthcare organizations are using the data warehouse and the Internet for their continuous improvement activities. Provide at least one good example of a data warehouse application and one good example of a web application. Question 3 Read the following articles: http//cacm.acmorg/magazines/2009/11/48440-implementing-electronic-medical-records /fulltext http:/www.medcitynewscom/2010/10/14-tips-for-implementing-electronic-medical-records/ You are the CIO of a community hospital in the U.S. Northwest. Your hospital senior management team has reached the decision to implement a complete electronic medical records (EMR) system for the facility. While there is good support from some of the younger doctors on staff, many of the senior physicians are expressing reluctance to work on the EMR system. What steps will you take to optimize your chances for success in implementing the new EMR system? Question 4 Knowledge Management (KM) in a healthcare organization is a big job. In fact, it is such a big job that progressive healthcare organizations across the nation are creating a new senior management level position just to keep up with the KM demands of the facility. The position is Chief Information Officer (CIO), and the salaries being paid to professionals in this position are commensurate with their responsibility and authority. For the purpose of this discussion, let us assume that you are the newly appointed CIO in a community hospital. We will make it a 400-bed acute medical and surgical hospital. What kinds of things will you assess in order to begin the creation of a true KM plan for the hospital? Who will you put on your KM committee to help with the planning process?
Operant conditioning has many uses in our everyday lives. Behavior modification uses mostly operant methods in an attempt to change
Operant conditioning has many uses in our everyday lives. Behavior modification uses mostly operant methods in an attempt to change undesirable behaviors such as bad habits. Similar principles are also used in behavioral therapy for a wide range of psychological disorders. Closer to home, operant conditioning can be used to modify the behavior of children and to train pets. In this exercise, we will look at how an animal can be trained by using reinforcement of desired behavior. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Application of operant conditioning | Psychology homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay How can the principles of operant conditioning be applied to changing behavior?How does reinforcement contribute to behavior change? Explain the principles and processes involved in operant conditioning Design an experiment in which you teach a dog how to fetch. Include shaping and continuous reinforcement as components of your experiment. Next, train the dog to perform under the appropriate schedule of reinforcement. This exercise will allow you to use the operant conditioning principle of reinforcement to train a dog to fetch. By reinforcing the dog with food, you will be able to increase the desired behavior over time. This same technique can be used for training zoo/circus animals or for helping children to develop good habits. After completing the experiment, view the brief video Pigeon Ping Pong (Links to an external site.). The same technique you just used to promote a simple behavior was used in the experiment shown to build up a more complex series of behaviors. Using a word processor, write a brief report (about one page, double spaced) describing the changes that you have observed in your dog’s behavior via shaping and continuous reinforcement. What behaviors would you have noticed if you had stopped reinforcement? What behavior did you condition? What reinforcement schedule did you use to condition the behavior? Be sure to use the correct vocabulary related to operant conditioning and to relate your observations to operant principles. Sources of information need to be documented with citations and references in APA format. Then give an example of how this technique could be applied to changing the behavior of an animal or a person.
Watch a 5-minute video on the creation of a “Devil’s Garden” in Peru. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0M8QSCjcdM) . This is an example of
Watch a 5-minute video on the creation of a “Devil’s Garden” in Peru. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0M8QSCjcdM) . This is an example of (amongst other biological concepts) the importance of chemistry in biology. Please contribute to the discussion in the following ways: Briefly summarize the biological interactions that create Devil’s Gardens, mentioning the chemical(s) and organism(s) involved. Briefly research another example of a chemical that is important in biology and provide a clear description and explanation of the chemical itself and of the organisms involved. Please include your references. Post your response to the discussion forum titled “Unit 1: Chemistry in Biology” on the discussion board. NOTE: You are required to post your initial response as a new thread in order to view other posts in the forum. You may click on the title of this assignment to go straight to the discussion board or click the Discussion Board link on the Course Menu. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Bio101 assignment | Biology homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay Part II – Discussion Participation You should read as many of your classmates’ posts as time permits.Write a response to at least two other students. You may add to your classmate’s explanation or you may ask any questions to expand upon your understanding.
Essay Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Environmental problems | Biology homework help Just from $13/Page Order
Essay Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Environmental problems | Biology homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay Directions: Write a 1000-2000 word essay using APA style to document your research. Remember that your grade depends on the thoroughness of your documentation. The paper must be in proper APA format, be at least 4 to 6 pages in length, have a references section, and site at least 3 peer reviewed articles. Please use AAU’s LIRN Library to search for these articles. You may utilize the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for a concise guide on how to use LIRN and for APA formatting guidelines. Issues in Ecology Background: Throughout the world there are numerous Essay Directions: Write a 1000-2000 word essay using APA style to document your research. Remember that your grade depends on the thoroughness of your documentation. The paper must be in proper APA format, be at least 4 to 6 pages in length, have a references section, and site at least 3 peer reviewed articles. Please use AAU’s LIRN Library to search for these articles. You may utilize the Academic Resource Center (ARC) for a concise guide on how to use LIRN and for APA formatting guidelines. Issues in Ecology Background: Throughout the world there are numerous envirmaental problems resulting from human population pressure on local natural resources. A large proportion of ecological research is dedicated to finding solutions to these issues. Objectives: Upon completing this assignment, you should be able to describe in-depth an ecological issue, including at least two different perspectives, and how this issue is representative of other similar issues. Procedure: Pick an ecological crisis anywhere in the world that has attracted significant attention. Explain the history of the event including how the situation reached a crisis point. Document as many sides of the situation as possible and include the resolution, if any was reached, of the crisis. If there was no resolution, speculate on how the crisis may be resolved in the future. Example topics include: • Northern spotted owl habitat vs. logging interests in Pacific Northwest• Battle over water rights for farmers or wild fish in Southern Oregon• Fresh water use for development or conservation of the Everglades in South Florida However, you are strongly encouraged to write about something you know and care about. It will make the research more fun, and you will be able to throw your heart into your work. resulting from human population pressure on local natural resources. A large proportion of ecological research is dedicated to finding solutions to these issues. Objectives: Upon completing this assignment, you should be able to describe in-depth an ecological issue, including at least two different perspectives, and how this issue is representative of other similar issues. Procedure: Pick an ecological crisis anywhere in the world that has attracted significant attention. Explain the history of the event including how the situation reached a crisis point. Document as many sides of the situation as possible and include the resolution, if any was reached, of the crisis. If there was no resolution, speculate on how the crisis may be resolved in the future. Example topics include: • Northern spotted owl habitat vs. logging interests in Pacific Northwest• Battle over water rights for farmers or wild fish in Southern Oregon• Fresh water use for development or conservation of the Everglades in South Florida However, you are strongly encouraged to write about something you know and care about. It will make the research more fun, and you will be able to throw your heart into your work.
Hamilton County Judges Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Analysis of the likelihood of appeal Just from
Writing Assignment Writing ServiceHamilton County Judges Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Analysis of the likelihood of appeal Just from $13/Page Order Essay Hamilton County judges try thousands of cases each year. In an overwhelming majority of the cases disposed, the verdict stands as rendered. However, some cases are appealed, and of those appealed, some of the cases are reversed. Kristen DelGuzzi of The Cincinnati Enquirer conducted a study of cases handled by Hamilton County judges over a three-year period. Shown in Table 4.8 are the results for 182,908 cases handled (disposed) by 38 judges in Common Pleas Court, Domestic Relations Court, and Municipal Court. Two of the judge (Dinkelacker and Hogan) did not serve in the same court for the entire three-year period. The purpose of the newspaper’s study was to evaluate the performance of the judges. Appeals are often the result of mistakes made by judges, and the newspaper wanted to know which judges were doing a good job and which were making too many mistakes. You are called in to assist in the data analysis. Use your knowledge of probability and conditional probability to help with the ranking of the judges. You also may be able to analyze the likelihood of appeal and reversal for cases handled by different courts. Managerial Report Prepare a report with your rankings of the judges. Also, include an analysis of the likelihood of appeal and case reversal in the three courts. At a minimum, your report should include the following: 1. The probability of cases being appealed and reversed in the three different courts. 2. The probability of a case being appealed for each judge. 3. The probability of a case being reversed for each judge. 4. The probability of reversal given an appeal for each judge. 5. Rank the judges within each court. State the criteria you used and provide a rationale for your choice. Common Pleas Court Total Cases Appealed Reversed Judge Disposed Cases Cases Fred Cartolano 3,037 137 12 Thomas Crush 3,372 119 10 Patrick Dinkelacker 1,258 44 8 Timothy Hogan 1,954 60 7 Robert Kraft 3,138 127 7 William Mathews 2,264 91 18 William Morrissey 3,032 121 22 Norbert Nadel 2,959 131 20 Arthur Ney, Jr. 3,219 125 14 Richard Niehaus 3,353 137 16 Thomas Nurre 3,000 121 6 John O’Connor 2,969 129 12 Robert Ruehlman 3,205 145 18 J. Howard Sundermann 955 60 10 Ann Marie Tracey 3,141 127 13 Ralph Winkler 3,089 88 6 Total 43,945 1762 199 Domestic Relations Court Total Cases Appealed Reversed Judge Disposed Cases Cases Penelope Cunningham 2,729 7 1 Patrick Dinkelacker 6,001 19 4 Deborah Gaines 8,799 48 9 Ronald Panioto 12,970 32 3 Total 30,499 106 17 Municipal Court Total Cases Appealed Reversed Judge Disposed Cases Cases Mike Allen 6,149 43 4 Nadine Allen 7,812 34 6 Timothy Black 7,954 41 6 David Davis 7,736 43 5 Leslie Isaiah Gaines 5,282 35 13 Karla Grady 5,253 6 0 Deidra Hair 2,532 5 0 Dennis Helmick 7,900 29 5 Timothy Hogan 2,308 13 2 James Patrick Kenney 2,798 6 1 Joseph Luebbers 4,698 25 8 William Mallory 8,277 38 9 Melba Marsh 8,219 34 7 Beth Mattingly 2,971 13 1 Albert Mestemaker 4,975 28 9 Mark Painter 2,239 7 3 Jack Rosen 7,790 41 13 Mark Schweikert 5,403 33 6 David Stockdale 5,371 22 4 John A. West Total 2,797 108,464 4 500 2 104
Review: Chapters 13, 14, 15, attached, as well as the 16 Financial Ratios for Analyzing a Company’s Strengths and Weaknesses
Review: Chapters 13, 14, 15, attached, as well as the 16 Financial Ratios for Analyzing a Company’s Strengths and Weaknesses (Links to an external site.) article and the Financial Ratios (Links to an external site.) web page. You will also utilize Appendices 13A, 13B, 13C, and 33A attached as well as the Balance Sheet and Income Statement from Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s Financial Statements. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Article 2 | English homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay Write Part 1: Open the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template attachment. You will be responsible for entering your responses directly into the template provided. You will need to ensure that your responses are thorough, examples are given where indicated, and references are listed in APA format in the space provided within the template. In the assignment template provided, directions to complete Parts 1 through 5 is below: Part 1: Calculations of Financial Ratios · Calculate the financial ratios for Dr. Smith and Brown’s physician practice to analyze the financial viability of the organization. · Identify the type of ratio for each of the following: o Current ratio o Quick ratio o Debt Service Coverage ratio (DSCR) o Operating Margin o Return on Total Assets (ROTA) Part 2: Type of Ratios · Define the type of ratios used in determining the financial viability of an organization. o Liquidity o Solvency o Profitability Part 3: Operating Ratios · Define the financial ratios utilized to determine the financial status of Dr. Smith and Brown’s physician practice. · Compare the results in Part 1 with the median to determine the value associated with the financial ratio. · Analyze the results calculated in Part 1 and explain what the calculated result tells you about the financial health of Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s physician practice Part 4: Capital Budgeting Expenditures – Time Value of Money Calculations · Calculate each of the operational ratios for Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s physician practice. o Present Value o Internal Rate of Return o Pay Back Period Part 5: Evaluation of Capital Expenditures · Define the time value of money · Provide a real-world example for the time value of money · Explain why time is an important factor when considering a capital expenditure. Write Part 2: After review of the Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s financial statements and ratios, analyze the feasibility that the Capital Expenditure listed above would benefit Dr. Smith and Dr. Brown’s practice. 1. Explain your rationale on whether you would recommend the purchase of the capital expenditures identified. 2.Include any positive or negative aspects of regulatory or government mandates that were considered in making the decision to purchase the capital expenditures. Due 1.10.20 @ 9am eastern time w /plag report. Use the attachments and use your own words!
Assignment: approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in
In this assignment, WRITE A 1,000-1,250-WORD essay describing the differing approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in practice. To complete this assignment, do the following: Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Assignment: approaches of nursing leaders and managers to issues in Just from $13/Page Order Essay Select an issue from the following list: nursing shortage and nurse turn-over, nurse staffing ratios, unit closures and restructuring, use of contract employees (i.e., registry and travel nurses), continuous quality improvement and patient satisfaction, and magnet designation. Compare and contrast how you would expect nursing leaders and managers to approach your selected issue. Support your rationale by using the theories, principles, skills, and roles of the leader versus manager described in your readings. Identify the approach that best fits your personal and professional philosophy of nursing and explain why the approach is suited to your personal leadership style. Identify a possible funding source that addresses your issue. Consider looking at federal, state, and local organizations. For example: There are many grants available through the CDC, HRSA, etc. Use at least THREE references, PLEASE I NEED ACTUAL WEBSITE SOUCE. Prepare this assignment according to the APA STYLE, an abstract is not required.
Assignment 2: LASA 1: Negotiating Cultural Differences in America Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Assignment 2:
Assignment 2: LASA 1: Negotiating Cultural Differences in America Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Assignment 2: lasa 1: negotiating cultural differences in america Just from $13/Page Order Essay For this assignment, choose two of the “Historical Documents” authors we have read so far this term. Choose authors you have found interesting, engaging, or problematic in how they articulate the nature of cultural, racial, or gender differences in America. In a well-documented and well-structured essay, compare your chosen texts in terms of how they argue for or against the negotiation of difference in America—in other words, how they argue for or against accommodating, rejecting, or compromising with the wide variety of differences (cultural, racial, ethnic, class, and so on) in America. Specifically, in your essay you should respond to the following questions: How do the authors define what it means to be American? Compare between each of the authors what it means to be civilized or savage, superior or inferior? Assess how the texts argue for the inclusion or exclusion of certain groups. How do they justify inclusion? Differentiate how the authors define or create a sense of different social roles for different groups. Examine how they are defined—by race, by ethnicity, by nation of origin, by gender, or something different. Why do the authors insist on maintaining these differences? How do the authors suggest these differences should be maintained and enforced? Analyze how different voices in the readings challenge or reject these differences. Justify why they reject them. What are the benefits of inclusion and diversity? Write a 2-3 page paper in Word format (not counting title and reference page). Include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc. By Week 3, Day 3, deliver your assignment to the M3: Assignment 2 Dropbox. All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources. Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points Demonstrates command of two author’s ideas of what it means to be American. 52 Explains how each author understands society in terms of the roles and responsibilities of specific individuals. 52 Analyzes differing points of view within the text that challenge or complicate these definitions. 52 Organization (12 points): Introduction, Thesis, Transitions and Conclusion Usage and Mechanics (12 points): Grammar, Spelling, and Sentence StructureAPA Elements (16 points): Attribution, Paraphrasing, and QuotationsStyle (4 points): Audience, Word Choice 44 Total: 200
Competency Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Attracting the eyes of viewers Just from $13/Page Order Essay
Competency Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Attracting the eyes of viewers Just from $13/Page Order Essay Identify and create sensory elements of visual media communication to attract viewer attention. Scenario You are a member of a committee at your child’s school. The committee has been assigned the task to design a flyer for the students to take home to their parents. The purpose of the flyer is to notify parents about the upcoming Field Day for all students. They have specified that it can only be one-page in length, and they have encouraged creativity to catch the eyes of the parents. Several parents wish to participate, so the leader of the committee creates a fun flyer competition. She asks that each person creates his/her own flyer and create a screen share to persuade the committee to choose your flyer. The screen share should visually show the flyer and include a verbal explanation regarding why your flyer will best attract the eyes of the parents. Since you are extremely creative, you know that in order to capture the parents’ attention and win this competition, you will need to use color, lines, balance, and contrast visual elements. In your video presentation, be sure to defend your visual choices to the other parents and members of the committee. You know that if you clearly explain why you chose each of these visual elements and how it best attracts the eyes of the parents, you could win this fun competition! Your presentation should be a maximum of 5 minutes.
1. Minimum 200 wordsConsider your current or previous place of work and complete a short evaluation of the corporate culture.
1. Minimum 200 wordsConsider your current or previous place of work and complete a short evaluation of the corporate culture. What conclusions can you draw? Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Assignments.2 | Law homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay 2. Minimum 200 wordsWhat are the three potential conflicts of interest that can take place during the auditing process? Explain. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. You are required to use at least your textbook as source material for your response. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. 3. Outline: Minimum 300 wordsThe Code of Ethics and Evaluation Paper is a significant project for this course. To stay on track, this assignment asks you to create an outline. Please review the Course Project in Unit VII, titled Code of Ethics and Evaluation Paper. An outline is a great way to organize the ideas that you want to communicate within a paper, or any form of writing. For your outline, include the following: 1. Identify the topic. The topic of your paper is important. Try to sum up the point of your paper in one sentence or phrase that is original and topic focused, well developed, and thought provoking. This will help your paper stay focused on the main point. 2. Identify the main categories. What main points will you cover? The introduction usually introduces all of your main points, should flow logically, and is effectively linked to the main topic. Then the rest of paper can be spent developing those points. 3. Create the first category. What is the first point you want to cover? If the paper centers around a complicated term, a definition is often a good place to start. For a paper about a particular theory, giving the general background on the theory can be a good place to begin. 4. Create subcategories. After you have the main point, create points under it that provide support for the main point. The number of subcategories that you use depends on the amount of information you are going to cover; there is no right or wrong number to use as long as each point is compelling or persuasive in support of the main category. Keep in mind there are 15 content areas to the course project. By convention, each category consists of a minimum of two entries. If your first category is Roman numeral I, your outline must also have a category labeled Roman numeral II; if you have a capital letter A under category I, you must also have a capital letter B. Whether you then go on to have capital letters C, D, E, is up to you, depending on the amount of material you are going to cover. You are required to have a minimum of two of each numbered or lettered categories. Example: I. First main category A. First subcategory B. Second subcategory II. Second main category A. First subcategory B. Second subcategory 4. Case Study: Minimum 500 words Read case study“Google: Don’t Be Evil Unless…” Summarize the overall viewpoint of the author, and discuss the major issues presented in the case. Review the “ Questions for Thought.” Answer the four “Questions for Thought” using the business ethics principles from the textbook. Your summary of the author’s viewpoint and your discussion of the major issues presented in the case must be in paragraph form. However, your responses to the four “Questions for Thought” can be answered either in paragrap h form or as a numbered list. Ensure to include your summary of the author’s viewpoint, your discussion of the ethical issues facing Patagonia, and your responses to the questions. 5. Course Project: Minimum: 2,000 words Your task for this Code of Ethics and Evaluation Paper is to create an original Code of Ethics and Evaluation Paper for your company or organization. You may also choose to create a Code of Ethics for a fictitious company or organization if you prefer not to use your employer. Codes of conduct for military do not qualify for this assignment. In your company Code of Ethics, please include the following: guiding principles, purpose of the code, core values, training and education, definitions, what employees it covers, how it will be implemented/communicated, how it will be enforced and reported, mission statement, and other pertinent elements you feel necessary to have a comprehensive Code of Ethics. The Evaluation part is to include the following: stakeholders, strategic ethical formulation, strategic ethical implementation, ethical monitoring mechanisms, and ethical performance. Please include a short introduction and background of the company/organization and a summary of the Code of Ethics and Evaluation in the paper. Your paper should contain at least five references in addition to the textbook and may include Internet sources, books, and professional journals or other pertinent resources. Do not copy or plagiarize others materials. Use references less than four years old.
1. Dr. Sanchez approaches questions about human behavior from a perspective that emphasizes unconscious thoughts and conflicts within the individual,
1. Dr. Sanchez approaches questions about human behavior from a perspective that emphasizes unconscious thoughts and conflicts within the individual, such as inner forces or conflicts. It is most likely that he accepts which of the following psychological approaches? SocioculturalLearningCognitivePsychodynamic Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Dr. sanchez approaches questions | Literature homework help Just from $13/Page Order Essay 2. Researchers are studying the effects of nicotine on driving. The participants are divided into two groups. One group is provided with nicotine cigarettes and the other with fake cigarettes that taste and smell like real cigarettes but do not contain nicotine. The fake cigarettes are an example of a(n) Dependent variablePlaceboRandom assignmentExperimental group 3. Maureen is a psychology major who is conducting a study on memory. The participants in her experiment study a long list of words and then recall the list by verbalizing the words to Maureen. Maureen knows which words are correct, and whenever a participant states an incorrect word, Maureen inadvertently shifts her eyes and makes a note on her notepad. As a result, the participants change their recall behavior and tend to recall fewer words thereafter. This scenario illustrates a(n) ________.Placebo effectExperimenter effectCorrelation coefficientDouble-blind study 4. . A(n) ________ psychologist studies how an individual’s past behaviors, and the consequences of those behaviors, affect current behavior. CognitiveBiologicalSocioculturalLearning5. Which of the following is both a theory of personality and a method of psychotherapy originally formulated by Sigmund Freud that emphasizes unconscious motives and conflicts? FunctionalismPsychoanalysisPhrenologyIntrospection 6. A precise explanation of a term in a hypothesis, which specifies the operations for observing and measuring a process, is called a/an: TheoryOperational definitionVariableNorm7. An early approach to scientific psychology, called ________, emphasized the purpose of behavior and consciousness. IntrospectionPsychoanalysisFunctionalismStructuralism8. Which of the following is a potential shortcoming of laboratory observation? The presence of researchers and special equipment may cause subjects to act differently than they would in their natural surroundings.Results are inaccurate because many people have a distorted view of their own abilities and traits.Scientists do not take such research very seriously.Subjects do not all get the same degree of detail in their instructions on how to behave. 9. A ________ has a medical degree (M.D.), with a specialty in psychiatry, and does work similar to that of a clinical psychologist but is likely to take a more biological approach. Clinical psychologistPsychotherapistPsychoanalystPsychiatrist 10. Which of the following cannot be hand picked by a researcher? random assignmentindependent variablesthe research method usedall of the above
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Omm 640 week 5 discussion 1 Just from $13/Page Order Essay
Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Omm 640 week 5 discussion 1 Just from $13/Page Order Essay Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Refer to the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric under the Settings icon above for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated. What’s in a Name of an Ethics Code? Read Consider: What’s in a Name of an Ethics Code? in Chapter 9, then answer these following questions from the text: Describe how the title of a company’s ethics document affects your attitude about the content?. Do you find one title more attractive than another? Describe the message that the title “code of conduct” conveys?. Does it reflect the purpose of the document to provide employee guidance on expected conduct? Propose creative titles for ethics codes for a pharmaceutical company and a restaurant. (Gonzalez-Padron, 2015). Identify two other company ethics documents and share the titles of their ethics documents (consider your own organization or one that you are familiar with for this question). Your response must be a minimum of 300 words. Guided Response: Review several of your classmates’ posts and respond to at least two of your peers by 11:59 p.m. on Day 7 of the week. You are encouraged to post your required replies early during the week to promote more meaningful interactive discourse in the discussion. When responding to your classmate, explain what you like about his or her two proposed creative titles and offer suggestions for improvement. Your responses must be a minimum of 150 words.
Discuss the does and don’ts of effective reference checking. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Hrm558 research
Discuss the does and don’ts of effective reference checking. Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Hrm558 research in human resource management week 3 dq Just from $13/Page Order Essay Developing behavioral interview questions tailored to the job/organization culture being filled allows the employer to make a valid selection and feel relatively confident that the candidate will be a good fit.Defend or oppose this assertion based on your new knowledge acquired to this point in the course. What can a company do to communicate its culture to prospective new hires? Describe how you have observed culture communicated in an organization. What are the differences between behavioral, situational, and panel interviewing? When would it be appropriate to use each? Provide examples to support your answer. There are many possible staffing tools to help forecast later job performance. How do you decide which ones to use? What can managers do to overcome employee defensiveness during the performance feedback discussion? What steps should be taken to minimize the potential of an unsatisfactory meeting? At my Company when an employee falls short or performance objectives over a period of time, a performance development plan is established. Initially, the plan is an informal but structured process. If the employee is successful, then there is ongoing support, less structured with follow-up in 30 days. If the employee is unsuccessful, a formal performance plan is developed which sets expectations for improvement within the time frame (typically 30 days) or the employee may be exited from the Company. Class,How might a manager positively utilize a performance plan with an employee who is not meeting expectations What is the difference between performance management and performance appraisal? How have you seen both used in your organization?
Communicating Through Storytelling Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Discussion assignment -business writer part 1 Just from
Communicating Through Storytelling Don’t use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on Discussion assignment -business writer part 1 Just from $13/Page Order Essay The study resources this week challenged you to explore the art of storytelling as a critical skill of innovative leaders. Carmine Gallo (2014) argues that there are three required components to a story in order for it to be compelling to your audience. He said stories must be “emotional, novel, and memorable.” He shows examples of innovative leaders and how they demonstrate this skill. As you researched innovative leaders for your papers, what leader did you discover that is or was an outstanding communicator? How did that leader communicate their story to either their workforce or the public? How did they overcome complacency as described in Stories that Move Mountains: Storytelling and Visual Design for Persuasive Presentations, specifically on page 163? (Require 250 words) Reference Gallo, C. (2014). The unbreakable laws of storytelling [Video]. See attached doc for video link. Resources • Discussion Participation Scoring Guide. • APA Style and Format. • Stories that Move Mountains: Storytelling and Visual Design for Persuasive Presentations. • The Unbreakable Laws of Storytelling
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER