required to research recent news articles | Good Grade Guarantee!
You are required to research recent news articles and other information about IOOF Holdings.
Here is an example of a recent news article describing some of the corporate governance issues at IOOF Holdings:
You must then draft a Code of Conduct for IOOF Holdings
Your Code of Conduct for IOOF Holdings must specifically address:
D. Dishonest and Fraudulent Behaviour
E. Whistleblower Protections
You will be required to include a minimum of 15 references in your Code of Conduct at least 5 of which must come from academic journals or textbooks.
For further guidance here are the links to three example company codes of conduct:
1. Wesfarmers – http://www.wesfarmers.com.au/docs/default-source/corporate-governance/code-of-conduct—may-2015.pdf?sfvrsn=8
2. Stockland – https://www.stockland.com.au/about-stockland/corporate-governance
3. Woolworths – http://www.woolworthsgroup.com.au/icms_docs/183764_Code_of_Conduct.pdf
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**