Task 1 For a selected organisation, identify primary and secondary sources of data concerning costing,…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
For a selected organisation, identify primary and secondary sources of data concerning costing, pricing and investment decision- making techniques. Use business presentation tools to construct a presentation to communicate your data, results and conclusions to an appropriate audience
– Choose and plan appropriate survey methods, sampling techniques and questionnaires and collect and collate data
– Explain how appropriate accounting techniques support effective decision-making, including pricing and investment decisions. In so doing, you should explain budgets, calculation of unit costs, selected investment appraisal techniques and identify the sources of finance available to a business.
Word Count:Task 1 Presentation, with notes and of 20 slides/equivalent maximum
For your selected organisation, use financial and management accounting techniques to explain, record and interpret financial data, financial statements and preparation of budgets. Your response should feature:
– Comparison of different types of financial statements and their appropriateness for different types of business.
– Explanation and application of management accounting techniques to classify and calculate costs; to prepare budgets for your selected organisation. In your response, you should:
§ classify different types of cost
§ use different costing methods for your calculations
§ select appropriate budget methods for preparation of a budget
For a selected organisation
– Explain the elements of the marketing concept and processes, and their relation to the costs and benefits of its marketing orientation.
– Propose segmentation, targeting and positioning criteria for its products and/or services in response to existing marketing problems/issues. (For example: how would 2 major retail organisations such as Tesco or Marks and Spencer respond to their current problems?)
– Differentiate between the marketing mix and the extended marketing mix, and explain the role of the marketing mix in sustaining competitive advantage.
Task 2, 3 2500 words across both tasks
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER