SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Students will prepare at least 10 pages typed double space essay and turn in by the published deadlines. The 10 pages include the title page, main body, and no more than a one-page reference page. This is a formal research paper. It must have an introduction, thesis, main body, supporting materials, conclusion, and references. Use Arial font with 12 points.
1. Analyze ONE significant current political issue in the U.S. A. or Texas politics
2. Identify/explain the methods used by major political actors (player, groups, institutions, states, etc.) to present their proposed solutions to that issue;
3. Discuss/Describe how you would address and present the solution to the issue in the context of your rights and responsibilities as a citizen of the U.S. (Students may adopt a solution offered by one or more of the major political actors);
4. Discuss/Describe how you would promote your own solution to the issue in the context of your rights and responsibilities as a citizen of the U.S.
Here are the sample topics (You may select only ONE without any modification):
Health Care System for Profit in the U.S.A
International Food and Diet Crisis
Why so many sexual harassment cases in the US?
Fake News Media
Russian intervention in the U.S. election 2016
Is the second amendment written to protect hunting or defending people from a tyrant government?
Does the Electoral College protect majority right or the state right? Why and why not?
Refugees and Global Migration
The Middle East: Regional Disorder
The Rise of Populism in America
Decoding U.S.-China Trade
Cyber Conflicts and Geopolitics
The United States and Mexico: Partnership Tested
U.S. Foreign Policy and Petroleum
Privacy in the Digital Age
Donald Trump Legacy (Positive or Negative?)
Travel Ban of Six Muslim Nations by the Executive Order (3/6/2017): Pros and Cons
Bullying in American Politics
Obergefell v. Hodges (Positive or Native?) (2015)
Why do we have so many mass killing in the U.S.A.?
Female President in the U.S.
American Prison System for Profit
Campus Carry Gun Law in Texas (Positive or Negative?)
Death Penalty in the U.S.A. (Agree or Disagree? Why?)
High and Unreasonable Cost of Medical Care in the USA
Changing Demography of the U.S.
Anti-immigrant sentiment in the U.S.
The shrinking middle class (Why)
Why so many illegal immigration in the U.S.?
Americas Political Polarized Landscape
Political Corruption in the U.S.
Smart Phones and Exposing Police Brutality
Global Human Trafficking/Prostitution
U.S. Foreign Policy in The Middle East
Nuclear Deal with Iran
Establishing Political Relations with Cuba
Animal Slaughter for Human Consumption and agriculture/business lobbying
Reporting the News versus Sensationalising and Fear-Mongering in the U.S. Media
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER