the General Social Survey dataset | Good Grade Guarantee!
From the General Social Survey dataset found in this week’s Learning Resources, use the SPSS software and choose one continuous and one categorical variable.
Post, present, and report a descriptive analysis for your variables, specifically noting the following:
For your continuous variable:
1. Report the mean, median, and mode.
2. What might be the better measure for central tendency? (i.e., mean, median, or mode) and why?
3. Report the standard deviation.
4. How variable are the data?
5. How would you describe this data?
6. What sort of research question would this variable help answer that might inform social change?
Post the following information for your categorical variable:
1. A frequency distribution.
2. An appropriate measure of variation.
3. How variable are the data?
4. How would you describe this data?
5. What sort of research question would this variable help answer that might inform social change?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM.
- **REMEMBER TO PRECISE PAGE NUMBER**
- Hit The Order Button To Order A **Custom Paper**