Using Media to Advocate and Influence
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
The Session Long Project entails you going through the process of influencing policymakers. Review the Oklahoma Rehabilitation Council Advocacy Toolbox. Read the Writing to government officials or lobbyists and the Opposing a Proposal and the Supporting a Proposal sample letters. Additionally, read Changing public opinion for this assignment. (All links below)
1. Using the same topic from SLP 1 (Prescription Drug Misuse among Teenagers and the Youth, attached document), identify the level you wish to write to (local, state, or national).
2. For this SLP assignment, choose whether you will be writing on opposing a proposal or supporting a proposal.
3. Choose three key elements from the Changing public opinion page and discuss how these elements relate to influencing policymakers.
4. Discuss the role of collaboration in health communication and advocacy.
5. Write a one-page letter, that encompasses the information from the above 3 bullets (on opposing a proposal or supporting a proposal).
Note: The first two pages must address the above items 1-4. The third page is a one-page letter on opposing a proposal or supporting a proposal and encompasses the information from your required readings.
Length: 3 pages (excluding the cover page and the reference list).
Using Media to Advocate and Influence appeared first on Template.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER