what is done to convert the baby’s weight to kilograms?
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
18. A newborn baby weighs 7 lb 8 oz (seven pounds and eight ounces). If 1 lb = 0.454 kg, what is done to convert the baby’s weight to kilograms?
A. Multiply 7.8 by 0.454
B. Divide 7.8 by 0.454
C. Divide 7.5 by 0.454
D. Multiply 7.5 by 0.454
19. By Internet search, you discover that 1 in. (1″) is the same as 2.54 cm. How would you convert a man’s waist girth (circumference) from 40″ to centimetres?
A. Multiply 40 by 2.54
B. Divide 40 by 2.54
C. Divide 2.54 by 40
D. Multiply 40.1 by 2.54
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER