What provisions are made in the laws, board of psychology rules, and APA ethics code…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Select one of the vignettes from this website https://www.ethicalpsychology.com/p/vignette-warehouse.html and answer the questions presented with the vignette.
Place yourself in the role of the clinician or researcher and think carefully about your responses. Your written responses should be 8 pages in length, for the vignette of your choice.
Restate the vignette in its entirely as a quotation before your begin your analysis and discussion. The organization of your written response is an important evaluation criterion for the unit learning outcomes.
1) Please include the reason you select this particular vignette.
2) Identify and state the specific ethical/legal and clinical issues to be addressed in your response.
3) Identify and cite the appropriate laws, rules and/ or professional ethical principles/standards, content and source and references from the reading that guide your analysis and critical thinking.
4) Before applying them in your discussion and resolution of the identified issues and conflicts, be sure to integrate knowledge from the assigned reading.
Your response should clearly identify the ethical and legal issues in question within your introductory paragraph. While your personal views are welcomed in your responses, they will not serve as a substitute for identification and application of the relevant professional ethics, state laws, and board of psychology rules and references to the assigned reading.
Use citations and references to the assigned reading in your responses and think before you write.
These questions may guide the conceptualization, analysis, and organization of your response.
Which clinical, ethical and/or legal issues are presented in the vignette?
What provisions are made in the laws, board of psychology rules, and APA ethics code for responding to issues raised in the vignette? What do the authors of the assigned texts have to say?
What is your personal position? How does your response to the vignette reflect your own cultural group values? How are your views informed by the assigned reading for the unit. Be sure to include citations to references.
If your values conflict with laws, psychology board rules, APA Ethical Principles or client request/values, state the conflicts and how you might resolve them?
Are there issues of cultural and/or ethnocultural diversity to be considered in identification and/or resolution of problems? (http://www.ethicalpsychology.com/p/vignette-warehouse.html)
CC&C Chaps., 12 Bersoff – Chapter 9
Reverby, S. M., PhD. (2012)
Hoffman, J. S., & Koocher, G. P. (2018)
University of Virginia Claude Moore Health Sciences Library. (1996, May).
Jones, J. (1992). Bad blood: The Tuskegee syphilis experiment (1932-1972). New York: Free Press
What provisions are made in the laws, board of psychology rules, and APA ethics code for responding to issues raised in the vignette? What do the authors of the assigned texts have to say?Discuss appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER