Which of the following is NOT an argument? 1.The most important aspect of education…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Which of the following is NOT an argument? 1.The most important aspect of education today is, above all and by far, the fact that people will expand their horizons.2.The sleet and snow are supposed to be very bad this year. Therefore, it’s really important to buy a lot of rock salt.3.All actors are robots, and Tom Cruise is an actor. You know what that means? It means Tom Cruise must be a robot.4.If you truly loved me, you would have stopped smoking. But you never stopped smoking. So you must not truly love me.
Scenario1. The company has a number of employees that will need to be paid. The business you’ve just been hired
Scenario1. The company has a number of employees that will need to be paid. The business you’ve just been hired on at has decided to become paperless to save the planet. Your part of the conversion team, and are tasked with creating a backend system for the new payroll application:2. The employees will need to be able to be contacted by telephone and by mail and email. There is NO company policy against hiring spouses, employees can have the same first name and last name, live at the same address, and share a phone.3. The employees are paid by direct deposit.4. Each employee has a role in the company (Sales, Accounting, Technician….). Each role has a different hourly pay rate. Some roles are paid by the hour, others are salary.5. Each employee submits their time each day against a task, the time record has the task, the hours spent. An employee can work on a number of tasks in a day.6. Each Task has a work order, the work order outlines the task, the customer, if it’s billable work7. Each customer has billing information including an address.- Design the database following the rules set forth in this scenario. Complete the database design given the following steps. Step 1: Analyze the business problemRead the scenario provided in the document entitled, “Database Design Scenario”. Identify all relevant nouns as data elements.List all of these items in a word document using the file name, “Data Item Template”.Subdivide each element into its smallest useful components. Step 2: Identify the relationshipsUsing this list of data elements, try to identify the entities and attributes of each entity. The entities become the database tables and each entity’s attributes become the columns for the table.Identify the potential primary keys that uniquely identify each row in a table.Capture the entities and attributes as tables and columns in a Word document called, Data Tables.Identify the potential data types for each attribute paying particular attention to data type
During the pandemic of COVID-19, it is quite difficult to get the household and other necessities in a lockdown situation.
During the pandemic of COVID-19, it is quite difficult to get the household and other necessities in a lockdown situation. To facilitate people, the home delivery services, and courier services need the exact house address so that the things can be delivered at the doorstep without wandering. To cope with this problem, we need to develop a system that will provide not only the physical address but also the shortest routing path from source to the destination. The aim of the project is to build a prototype that will starts from studying the existing approaches around the world and then establish a systematic approach towards the formulation and normalization of data, then infrastructure to collect reliable data, and evaluate and store centralized data. The outcome of the project will be: i. A mobile application to collect from user the describable address of the current location, and current coordinates from the mobiles GPS receiver. ii. A database system allowing storage and querying the dataDefining and testing practical approaches to offer incentives to the members of the public to collect and submit data using their smart devices. For example, we can design a mobile application for restaurants, bakeries, etc. that deliver order to homes. The ordering user then enters their address. The application then sends coordinate and described address to our database. Solve the Following Questions regarding above “Data Collection and Storage” Requirements Modeling – Scenario, Information, Analysis Classes: (50 Marks)1. Describe the purposes of domain analysis. 2. Which UML (unified modeling language) diagrams are useful in scenario-based modeling?3. Describe the Requirement analysis model of the project given above.4. Survey at least 5 such other existing projects titles and their references (students collaborate each other to provide unique list by individual)
A profit maximising firm in a competitive market is currently producing 100 units of output. It has average revenue of
A profit maximising firm in a competitive market is currently producing 100 units of output. It has average revenue of $10, the average total cost is $8 and fixed cost is $200.a. what is profit?b.what is marginal cost?c.what is average variable cost ?£d.Is the efficient scale of the firm more than ,less than or exactly 100 units?
: Which of the following questions is related to the value proposition in a business model canvas? Is there anyone
Writing Assignment Writing Service: Which of the following questions is related to the value proposition in a business model canvas? Is there anyone in the field who is doing the same job at a lower cost? How much is a customer willing to pay for the service or product we offer? How much is our good or product worth in the market? What is the problem we are trying to help our customer solve? Business models are never static and need constant refining to keep up with changes. FALSE True Providing the value proposition,Maintaining our distribution channels and build relationship preservation with the customers are the example of Key Activities Customer segment Value proposition Key Resources
the volume of a sphere is equal to two-thirds of the volume of the circular cylinder circumscribed to it (V
the volume of a sphere is equal to two-thirds of the volume of the circular cylinder circumscribed to it (V sphere = 2/3 V (cylinder)1. The graph that relates the volume of a sphere (Ve) to the volume of the cylinder (Vc) circumscribed to itit is : ( WHY)
a) Discuss supercoiling. Which advantages are associated also mention essential proteins. Are they associated with any disease.b) When DNA is
a) Discuss supercoiling. Which advantages are associated also mention essential proteins. Are they associated with any disease.b) When DNA is subjected to electrophoresis in an agarose gel, shorter molecules migrate faster then longer ones. Close circular DNAs of the same size but different linking number also can be separated. A dye, chloro quine, was added to this gel. Chloroquine Intercalates between bases and stabilises a more underwound DNA structure. When the DNA binds to a relaxed close circular DNA, the DNA is’s under wound where the dye binds, and unbound regions take on positive super coils to compensate. In the experiments shown here, topoisomerases were used to make preparations of the same DNA circle with different super helical densities. Completely relaxed DNA migrated to the position labelled N ( for nicked), and highly super coil DNA to the position labelled X. A. In gel A, why does the sigma=0 lane (i.e., DNA prepared so that Sigma is equal to 0, on average) have multiple bands. B. In gel B, is the DNA from the Sigma= 0 preparation positively or negatively super coiled in the presence of the intercalating dye? C. In Both gels, the Sigma=0.115 lane has two bands, one a highly supercoil DNA I want relaxed. Propose a reason for the presence of relaxed DNA in these lanes bracket and others D. The native DNA ( left most Lane in each gel) is the same DNA circle isolated from bacterial cells and untreated what is the approximate super helical density of this native DNA?c) In a nutrient medium that lacks histidine, a thin layer of agar containing around 10^9 Salmonella typhimurium histidine auxotroph produces around 13 colonies over a two day incubation period at 37 degrees centigrade. How do these colonies arise in the absence of histidine? The experiment is repeated in the presence of 0.4 micrograms of 2-aminoanthracene. The number of colonies the number of colonies produced over 2 days exceeds 10,000. What does this indicate about 2- anthracene? what can you surmise about its carcinogenicity?
1. a. Draw a 2 panel diagram for a small open economy to show the market for loanable funds and
1. a. Draw a 2 panel diagram for a small open economy to show the market for loanable funds and the market for foreign currency exchange. Show the initial equilibrium using all the appropriate variables on the diagrams. In both diagrams, explain the source of supply and demand also. b. Now suppose the French suddenly develop a strong taste for British Columbia wines. Show on the diagram and explain what happens to the demand for dollars in the market for foreign-currency exchange?c. As a result of change to demand for dollars in part b) what happens to the value of dollars in the market for foreign-currency exchange? What happens to the quantity of net exports? Carefully explain all the relevant details of this part.a. question 2 : Suppose the oil price has increased and it increased the cost of production:a. Use an aggregate-demand/aggregate-supply model to show the short-run effect of increase in oil prices. Label the initial equilibrium as A and the new short run equilibrium as B. (Show all the labels and explain clearly what happens in the short run).b. Now use the diagram from part (a) to show the new long-run equilibrium if the government wants to use fiscal policy to bring the economy to its natural level of output. What type of policy the government should use? What happens to prices and output in the long run? Label the new long run equilibrium as C. c. Redraw the diagram from part a). Now assume that the government wants to keep the price level stable at its initial long run level. What type of fiscal policy should it use? What happens to output and prices in this case? Can the government use a policy to bring the price and output both to the initial long run level? Why or Why not?Question 3: If the Phillips curve equation is given by: Unemployment Rate = 7 – 0.5 (actual inflationπ – expected inflation)a. Suppose π = actual inflation is 6 % and expected inflation= 2%. What is the actual rate of unemployment? What is the natural rate of unemployment? b. Draw the short run and long run Phillips curves on a diagram to show the two curves. Use the numerical values from part a) and label the numbers appropriately on the graph.c. Continue from part a) and given that Okun’s Law holds which states that 1% increase in unemployment rate reduces output by 2% of the full employment level of output, how much is the actual GDP compared to the full employment GDP in our case in this question. Compare the actual and natural level of unemployment and decide on the basis of that.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER