While many cringe at the idea of older folks having sex, . Should there be…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
This project will have you investigate some question about the socialissues surrounding sexuality in our usa society by using materialsavailable on line VIUTUAL
Select topic STD’s (sexual transmitted diseases) sex over the use into aging protection use and should elder be Sex and protection Older” sex. While many cringe at the idea of older folks having sex, . Should there be any restrictions on sexuality among the elderly – especially in assisted living facilities? Do you think it is important to talk to older relatives (grandparents for example) about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases?
For this project select any topic f. Onceyou select a general topic develop a specific question about the topic
The topic should be
one that has two or more “sides” to it – such as should prostitution
be legalized, what should be the age of consent, what is sexualharassment, or what is pornography.
Use links digital library sociology page.
Look first for “Opposing Viewpoints” which should be an excellentsource of information for this project. Material from “OpposingViewpoints” is required as one of your references. Please feel free touse other library resources
Present the material
You will be writing a short paper on this topic, presenting the issueyou will examine, what the two (or more) sides are and their mainarguments, and a conclusion where you state what position we shouldtake on this issue. This paper should be between-5 pages long,typed and double-spaced with a Reference Page/Bibliography attached.The Reference page/Bibliography is not part of the-5 pages. Beloware the format requirements for this paper:
1. Give the paper a title at the heading of the paper.
2. Begin the project with an overview of the social issue. What is theissue and why is it controversial? Label this part Overview.
3. Discuss the two sides (possibly more!) involved in the issue. Whatare their main arguments? How do they want to see the issue resolved?For these two parts label one of them “In Support of” and the other“In Opposition to.” Do not use lengthy quotes from sources and keepquotes to a minimum in your paper.
4. Conclude by addressing a variety of questions: What do you thinkabout all of this? Are one side’s arguments more persuasive thananother’s? How can the dispute be resolved to everyone’s satisfaction?What should we do about this issue? Incorporate ideas from the text in
the textbook. Label this part “Conclusions.”
5. Reference your sources. You must attach a Reference page orBibliography of all of your sources. If the source is a web site, youneed to provide a working link and a date you visited the site. Usethe format guidelines of the American Sociological Association (ASA)or the American Psychological Association (APA).
This paper should be between 5 pages long, not including theReference page/Bibliography. You need a minimum of four academicsources, one of which can be the text.
The paper should look a little like this (more detail would be good!):
In Support of
In Opposition to
General reference format examples:
General format of reference
Last, F. M. (Year, Month Date Published). Article title. RetrievedMonth Date, Year, from URL (basic URL – not the whole thing).
While many cringe at the idea of older folks having sex, . Should there be any restrictions on sexuality among the elderly, especially in assisted living facilities?Do you think it is important to talk to older relatives (grandparents for example) about the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases?Discuss appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER