With reference to psychological theory, outline relevant explanations of addiction and critically evaluate their relevance…
SOLUTION AT Australian Expert Writers
Firstly you should briefly outline the case study highlighting the main factors that you feel have led to the individuals’ addiction.
You should then outline the theory/theories or explanations of addiction that you think best explain your case, drawing upon relevant supporting current academic literature.
Following this, you should suggest a relevant treatment programme; taking into consideration any potential risk factors for relapse and make suggestions for how these may be accounted for.
You should demonstrate an understanding of psychopharmacological principles and how these relate to addictive behaviour. You should draw upon and critically evaluate relevant theories and empirical literature to support your assignment.
The intended learning outcomes of the module are:
1. Demonstrate a critical understanding of theoretical perspectives of drug use.
2. Critically discuss the distinction between different forms of addiction.
3. Demonstrate a critical understanding of treatments for addiction.
4. Produce work that demonstrates critical evaluation and synthesis of original psychological studies.
With reference to psychological theory, outline relevant explanations of addiction and critically evaluate their relevance for this case study and suggest an appropriate treatment programme.
With reference to psychological theory, outline relevant explanations of addiction and critically evaluate their relevance for this case study and suggest an appropriate treatment programme. appeared first on Essay Quoll.
- Assignment status: Already Solved By Our Experts
- (USA, AUS, UK & CA Ph. D. Writers)
- CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL PAPER – NO PLAGIARISM – CUSTOM PAPER